💕🤒Jimin- Make it stop

I'm really sorry that it took so long! But I finally found some time to write. Anyways, since it's almost Jimin's birthday, I wanted to ones again ask you guys if you have any ideas for his birthday chapter. If you do, please write them down here.

Jimin has colon cancer. He's only known this for a few weeks and has only told the second oldest member. He's scared to tell the others, he doesn't want to stress them out more with the upcoming concert and he doesn't want them to treat him any different. Yoongi promised him to not tell anyone, but this isn't a secret they can keep for a long time.

The members are preparing for there next performances. They want everything to be perfect, as always, and are doing everything they can to achieve it. That includes overworking themselves and practicing all day long, till late at night.

Yoongi has warned him many times to just take it easy before something goes wrong and he collapses, but the younger just won't listen to him. Meanwhile, the older was diagnosed with hypertension as result of stress just a few days before the concert. He decided to continue with the concert, but take a rest afterwards to get his health back to normal.

So, both members are struggling with medical issues. One known, one unknown. The older can only hope that his dongaeng will tell the others and take a break from the harsh, packed schedule. Knowing the other all to well though, he knows he'll probably keep going until it's already too late.

It's the day of the concert. The boys are preparing themselves, warming up their bodies as well as their voices. The oldest maknae can feel pain bubbling up in his stomach, but he does his best to hide it from the others.

When they get on stage, it only gets worse. He must have shown a pained expression for only even a second, because his hyung was now glancing at him worriedly while continuing to perform. They don't want to concern the fans, so the both of them try to hide it as much as possible.

The moment the first song is done and they get time to talk to the fans, the older walks over and whispers the burning question into Jimin's ear.

"You okay, Chim? You seemed to be in pain, anything wrong?" Said boy shakes his head in response before moving to say something back.

"I'm fine, hyung. You're not feeling dizzy or anything, right?" Yoongi shakes his head slowly and gives the other a soft gummy smile, ruffling the younger's hair before walking towards the other members.

Throughout the performances, the pain only gets worse. But towards the end of the concert, it all starts to go downhill really quickly. The poor boy is now not only in excruciating pain, but also nauseous. He's sweating buckets and it's not just because of all the dancing.

He tries to fight it, doing everything he can to keep himself upright. But eventually his body gives in without his consent. His knees buckle and he falls to the ground, the youngest being just fast enough to catch him and preventing him from falling off of the stage completely. His eyes close for a minute as his world goes black temporarily, only to wake up again a tiny bit later. What he sees around him is pure chaos.

Jin is sitting besides, bending over him to look into his eyes as soon as he wakes up. Yoongi is sitting not even a meter away from him, eyes closed and the leader slowly helping him drink some water. While the younger was blacked out, the older had ran closer to help, but almost fell when he got dizzy to the point black spots covered his vision. Now Namjoon was sitting besides him, a hand on his back to hold him up while holding a bottle with cool water up to his lips.

When Jimin was finally able to focus on one thing at a time again, the only thing he felt was pain.

"What happened, Chim?" A concerned but calming voice whispers into his ear.