💕⛓️Namjoon- Quiet

Requested by mirnafficial

The leader wakes up early in the morning and he is just full of energy. Like he could run two marathons and then do a concert. He has no idea where this is coming from, but he's not complaining.

Getting out of bed, he hurries to get ready and makes his way to the front door with his bag in hand. As he passes the kitchen he spots the oldest making breakfast.

"Morning hyung!"

"Morning Joonie, where are you going?"

"The gym, I have a lot of energy, so I thought I'd go for a morning work out."

"Alright then, have fun I guess. Stay safe!" Jin yells to the younger who is already almost at the door.

"I will, hyung."

He puts on his running shoes and steps out the door, making his way to the road. Instead of taking going by bike like he usually would, he starts running towards his destination.

His chest rises up and goes back down quicker and quicker, keeping up with his heart rate that slowly starts to rise from the exercise. His feet hit the ground in a continuous rhythm, like a metronome leading the melody of a beautiful song. The contents of his bag get shaken up as they get thrown up and fall back down.

Arriving at the building of their label, he walks inside and makes his way to the gym. Placing his back down, his eyes scan the room in search of something to start with. His focus falls on the pull-up bars, deciding to begin with some arm exercises. He walks towards the equipment and places his hands on the bar, getting a firm grip on it before lifting himself off of the ground, his abs contracting to keep his feet from touching the ground when he lets his biceps relax.

After a good hour of working out, he decides to stretch before going back home. After doing so, he takes his bag and makes his way out of the building towards the dorm. They have a day off, but he chose the gym in the HYBE building because it is safer for him as an idol.

When he gets inside, he takes off his shoes and walks to his room, not forgetting to say hello to the members who are now eating their breakfast at the table.

"Hey, are you going to join us or will you eat later."

"I'm going to wash up first, I'll eat after that."

Stepping into the shower, he lets the hot water fall on his head, running down his neck, then his back and lastly his legs before hitting the ground. Taking the bottle of shampoo, he washes his hair, before washing his body.

When he's done, he dries himself off with a towel and gets dressed in some fresh clothes.

He makes his way to the living room where all the members are sitting, some reading, some playing video games. Yoongi is on his laptop with headphones covering his ears as his head bops along to the beat of the music.

The leader walks into the kitchen, taking the food they left for him before sitting at the dining table and devouring his first meal of the day. After finishing up and washing his plate and chopsticks, he walks to the living room.

Only three members are left, sitting on the couches. Yoongi is still very much focused on the screen in front of him, Hoseok is laying on the other couch with his eyes closed and Jimin is sitting in the bean bag with his earbuds in, listening to an audio book while closing his eyes.

The oldest hyung is still full of energy, even after what should be an exhausting work out.  He walks up to the oldest dancer and taps his shoulder softly. The older opens his eyes and looks at the younger rapper.