🤒💕Jimin-Don't Let Go,Please

Requested by rhecalma

Jimin wakes up from a horrible pain shooting through his head. He slowly opens his eyes, immediately closing them ones again when the light from outside enters through his pupils. His head is pounding and the light coming through the window is not helping at all.

He feels horrible but doesn't want to get up, they have a really important dance practice so he doesn't want to miss it. Doing his best to ignore the headache and attempting to push the extreme feeling of nausea back, he gets out of his bed and does his morning routine like he normally would, stopping in the kitchen to get some painkillers, taking some with him for during the day.

The seven boys finally enter the car, Yoongi sitting in the drivers seat, heading towards the HYBE building. Jin, who is sitting in the passengers seat, looks at Jimin through the mirror and gives him a concerned look.

"Chim, are you feeling okay? You're looking a little pale, bud." He says in a soft voice.

"I'm fine, just a head ache." Said boy whispers, trying not to worsen his own head ache, but still wanting to give his hyung a proper answer.

"Tell one of us if it gets worse, alright." The younger hums in response, but knows he won't follow the advice. He knows that they will send him home if they know the extent of how bad the migraine he is having right now really is.

The oldest looks back out of the window, oblivious of the oldest maknae having a pained expression on his face for only a second before the younger manages to compose himself again.

The members arrive at the big office building and enter through the main entrance. They walk in to the elevator, pressing the button to the 7th floor and waiting till they arrive. The sick boy squinting his eyes at the bright light in the elevator.

The boys walk into the practice room and put their bags to the side, taking their spots in the room before the dance instructor starts the session.

Halfway through the 7 hour dance practice, Jimin starts to feel like something is wrong, like something is going to happen. Just in that moment, their dance instructor announces a 15 minute break.

He barely has enough time to sit on the ground before his eyes roll back and he falls to the ground completely. The loud thud alarms the other people in the room. They all turn their heads, only to find the younger unconscious on the cold ground, limbs jerking harshly.

"Call an ambulance!" Jin yells while running to the poor boy.

He turns Jimin on his side, putting one of their bags under his head to prevent him from hitting it one the ground, taking a step away so that he doesn't get hurt himself. The only thing they can do now is hope and wait for the ambulance to arrive quickly.

In the hospital, the 6 other members are waiting patiently for an update on their brother's condition. A doctor finally approaches them, making them all stand up and listen to what he has to say.

"Mr. Park is okay for now, but I have some bad news. We still have to do some tests, but I'm pretty sure he has a brain tumor."

The last sentence makes their jaws drop, their eyes fill with tears as they stare at the doctor in shock.

An oncologist later explain them that the cancer is already in its third state. He also tells them that they will start the treatment the next day as it was already close to midnight.

He is moved to a private room and his brothers are given permission to stay with him through the night. Before going to sleep, Namjoon informs their manager and Bang PD about the younger's condition.