🤒💕Yoongi- Too shy

Requested by rayofsunshine_1d

I wake up, head pounding, nauseous, stomach churning as if it's trying to turn itself inside out. I groan in pain as I sit up. Wrong move. Dizziness takes over me as I try to stop myself from vomiting on the spot.

I quickly get out of bed, my knees almost buckling. Barely keeping myself up straight, I run to the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom. Kneeling in front of the toilet, I stay hunched over for a good 5 minutes, first emptying my stomach, then just dry heaving because there are no contents that could come out.

My breathing is heavy as I attempt to straighten up, but my stomach contracts ones again causing me to lurch forward and dry heave ones again. I hear the door of the bathroom open behind me and soft footsteps walking towards me. A gentle hand lands on my back and starts drawing circles on the sweaty surface. Another hand moves under the front of my shirt and and starts softly caressing my tummy, but also keeping me up. The gentle motion soothes the horrible pain in my stomach and I hum in content.

After finally feeling like I'm done, I lean back into the chest of the person behind me.

"Feeling better hyung?" A deep but concerned voice asks me. I immediately recognize it as Tae's voice.

"Hmmm, thanks, Tae, for helping me." I respond in a weak and hoarse voice. My throat feels like sandpaper as I talk and try to swallow. This is how my throat feels right now, it's a yearly thing, so I'm used to it, but it's worse than most of the time. I'm going to guess and say that I won't have a voice either tomorrow or the day after that. Anyone else have this thing they get every year around the same time? 

I cough a little as I try to get the feeling away but it only makes my throat hurt more. I heave a deep sigh and slowly try to get up. Our winter bear helps me up on my feet and let's me lean on him as he supports me on the way to my bed. He lays me down and covers me with the warm blankets. I wrap them around myself like a burrito and curly into a ball, trying to get more warmth as cold shivers run down my back.

Taehyung pushes the sweaty fringes away from my forehead and ruffles my hair before standing up.

"I'll go get a thermometer and some medication, I'll me back in a minute. Maybe I can ask Jin hyung to make you some hot soup or some tea with honey to sooth your soar throat." He says before making his way out of my bedroom. I close my eyes and slowly drift away into a light slumber. I'm woken up a few minutes later by a thermometer being placed into my ear.

"I didn't mean to wake you up, Yoongs. You can continue sleeping. Jin hyung is making tea for you, but we can reheat it after you wake up." I shake my head softly after he took the thermometer out of my ear. I want that tea now, desperate to get something that'll sooth the pain in my throat. I slowly and carefully sit up, not wanting to get dizzy again like the last time.

"You're temperature is pretty high. Here's some fever medication and a pain killer." He says, gratefully take them and swallow the pills with the water that was standing on my nightstand. A few minutes later, our Moon walks in with a cup of steaming tea. Our Sun follows after him with a bowl of delicious looking, hot soup. I show a soft smile as I sit up a little better. They put everything on a tray and put the tray on my lap.

I put my hands around the cup and sigh contently at the comforting warmth, taking a sip, letting the sweet, warm liquid run down my throat and take away some of the pain. "Thank you, guys."

"No problem, after you're done, you should get some rest." I give a little hum in response and continue eating the chicken noodle soup with a tea on the side.