🤒💕Yoongi- Can I Have Cuddles?

Requested by fairygarden3

The next album release is quickly approaching. All the band members and staff members are working hard to get everything perfect. The boys have been practicing a lot together with the background dancers.

They are still filming music videos and doing photo shoots. When all that is done, they can slow down a bit, then they'll only have dance and vocal practice till the release.

It's often the time they look forward to, A LOT. Don't get me wrong, they love making music for their fans, but the schedule can get extremely busy when they are filming music videos and doing photo shoots. Between that and the album release is always a time when they can get a little break. Video editors are editing the MVs, photographers are making the pictures flawless. They just have to focus on making sure they don't mess up the performance. Their schedule is still a little busy, but it's a lot less. It's kind of the calm before the storm.

During the first dance practice of their "break period", one of the back-up dancers was feeling slightly sick. They stayed because they didn't want to miss anything, but shortly after that practice, other dancers started to feel a little sick.

In the end, more than 10 dancers were at home, sick. They all had gotten the flu.

It was only a matter of time before the next person fell sick. They could only hope that it wouldn't be one of the BTS members.

Sadly, that's exactly what happened. Our cute little meow meow got sick, but would he tell anyone? No.

He didn't want anyone to worry and he didn't want to mess the schedule up even more. He'd handle it on his own.

Instead of telling anyone, he started keeping a little distance with other members in an attempt to not make them sick. He started driving to practice by himself and always had a mask on outside of the dorm, unless he was eating, then he would take it of.

Now, almost a week since he started feeling sick, it's only getting worse. His fever peeks every ones in a while. He'd have to go to the toilet more often to empty out his stomach.

Honestly, the only thing the grumpy rapper is for longing at this point is some care and cuddles from the other members. But he can't mess up their schedule and he definitely can't make them sick to. He has to keep hiding it.

Today, they have a day off. 15 Back-up dancers are now staying home, sick, and none of the members know about Yoongi's condition.

All the boys are sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast together, except the grumpy, sick cat. The second oldest is still laying in his bed. His head is pounding with a never ending headache. His body feels sore and weak. He is nauseous and the slightest bit of light or noise makes him want to bury himself in his bed from how much it makes his headache increase. Every ones in a while, a sneeze or cough will leave his mouth, making pain shoot through his whole body.

To say that he feels awful, would be an understatement.

During the night he had gotten out of bed to fetch a bucket, because he knew that if he'd have to vomit, he wouldn't make it to the toilet with how dizzy, tired and overall weak he felt. The bucket was now standing beside his bed.

While laying there, thinking of how amajin cuddles from the other members would feel, bathing in cold sweat caused by his burning fever, a wave of nausea hits him. He sits up, puts his head over the bucket he had neatly placed in the perfect spot, just a few hours ago, and empties out his stomach for the second time today.

Ofcourse, just in that moment, the oldest in the house had to come in his room without knocking. Jin stands in the door frame shocked for less than a second, before racing to Yoongi's side. He puts a hand on his oldest dongsaeng's back and starts drawing soft comforting circles on the sweaty area. With the other hand he combs the youngers' hair out of his eyes before holding him up.