🤒Jimin- Epilepsy

-Requested by @rhecalma-

Author's Pov

Jimin was diagnosed with Epilepsy a few years ago. He didn't have a lot of attacks, but when he didn't have any for a long time he'd get one massive attack. It were mostly tonic-clonic attacks. The most known kind of attack but not the most accuring one. His attacks always lasted around 3 minutes.

He was still searching for the right medication.

It was one particular day that bts wouldn't forget very easily. He hadn't had any attacks for at least a month, he knew that there was a big one coming. He could feel it. He had a headache for a few days already. He wasn't feeling very well. He knew it was going to happen soon, but he didn't want it to happen.

There was a very bad storm outside. The roads weren't closed but there was a LOT of traffic. It was raining so badly that you could barely see and on top of that it was already pretty dark outside.

There had been a few car accidents. They had seen them when they were driving back home from dance practice.

When they got home, Jin started preparing dinner. They were all really hungry from the long day filled with dancing, singing and producing.

Everyone went to freshen up while waiting for their food. Jimin was that first one back downstairs. At this point, his head was pounding. He had been taking pain killers but they didn't help a lot. His head still felt like it was about to explode. That wasn't a good sign.

He started to see colors, that's the first stage. He called Jin so that he would know what was going on.

He had informed the members when he started to feel the attack coming a few days ago, so they wouldn't be surprised.

Jin gave him all his attention.

"I'm having a seizure", Jimin informed Jin.
"What kind?"
"Grand mal."

The boys knew what to do incase of a seizure. A grand mal, or tonic-clonic seizure, never meant anything good. For sure not when Jimin hadn't had any attacks for a while. Jin knew this was going to be a bad one, but he never thought it would be as bad as it was going to be.

He helped Jimin to lay on the ground so that he wouldn't fall and hurt himself. He called the other members downstairs.

The exact moment that Namjoon and Yoongi came downstairs, spotting Jimin on the ground, Jimin went into the second stage of his seizure. His body spasmed. The air got forced out of him resulting in him letting out a slight moan. He had gone unconscious the moment the tonic stage started.

Yoongi ran to the kitchen to get two towels. One for under Jimin's head and one to wipe the saliva from Jimin's mouth. Namjoon rushed to Jimin's side, helping Jin to put him on his side and putting the towel Yoongi brought under his head as a pillow.

Jin already started timing the seizure. Normally, the first stage only lasted 30 seconds. Right now, it was past one minute before he went into the next stage, which concerned them.

The next stage was the clonic stage. Jimin's arms and legs started jerking uncontrollably. When the seizure lasted longer than 5 minutes, they got really worried.

Yoongi called 119. The operator told them that it would take a long time for the ambulance to reach them because of the storm and the traffic. On top of that, because of al that car accidents, there wasn't an ambulance immediately available.

They knew they were going to have to wait and do whatever they can to help Jimin.

10 minutes went by...

15 minutes went by...

At the 20 minute mark of Jimin's seizure, they finally heard the sirences from the ambulance. At this point, all the members were in the living room.

Jimin completely recovered from the seizure with the help of the paramedics, docters and the support of his fellow band members.

(Not proofread)
-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-

-