🚑Suga- Chest pain

Suga POV
7 am

Jin hyung woke me up 30 minutes ago.
Today we have 2 hours of dance practice and after lunch, vocal practice.

I get ready and go downstairs for breakfast.
Afterwards I go to the studio to produce a bit before dance practice. I start feeling a slight pain in my chest but for the rest I feel fine so I just hope it doesn't get worse.
It starts getting worse during dance practice. It feels like my chest is being squeezed by a heavy object and the pain starts going to my arm, neck, jaw and back.
I try to ignore the feeling.

After dance practice we order lunch, luckily the pain has started to subside a bit.

After eating lunch we start vocal practice. The pain comes back but this time way worse. I'm starting to become short of breath and a slight feeling of anxiety starts to build up deep inside of me. All this doesn't go unnoticed by my fellow band members.

Hoseok looks at me with a worried face. Suddenly the pain becomes unbearable and my knees buckle sending me straight to the ground.

Hoseok POV
At dance practice

I'm looking at the other members and myself through the mirror to see if I can spot any mistakes. I can see a tiny bit of discomfort in Yoongi's expression. I hope nothing is wrong, maybe he's just tired or didn't sleep well. I shrug it of and continue the dance.

During lunch I look at Yoongi and it seems like he's feeling better. It was probably nothing, maybe I just imagined it.

When we start vocal practice, Yoongi starts to look uncomfortable again. It looks like he's in pain. If so, then it's definitely worse than before because his face starts to scrunch up a little.

Yoongi suddenly stops and the look on his face says it all. He's definitely in a LOT of pain and he seems pretty short of breath.
I walk closer to him.

"Are you okay, what's wrong?" I ask. Okay, dumb question. He's NOT okay.

"The left side of my chest hurts, I am short of breath and I'm feeling slightly anxious" he answers.

I think about what could be wrong and suddenly it dawns on me. I remember these symptoms from a first aid class in high school, heart attack.

"Call an ambulance, he's having a heart attack!!" I yell.

Everyone's eyes widen and Namjoon grabs his phone to call an ambulance.
I think hard to remember what you need to do in this situation. I rush to my bag and get an aspirin.

"Here, chew on this and the swallow. It should help" I tell Yoongi.
He does what I say and we all wait anxiously for the ambulance to come while Namjoon informs the manager of Yoongi's condition.

When the paramedics finally get here Yoongi is still breathing. Thank God!
They put him in the ambulance. Me and the members share a look and silently agree that I'll be going with them. I enter the ambulance and we depart to the hospital.

When we get there they take him to the emergency room and I wait in the waiting room, although I don't use the chairs but rather pace back and forth impatiently.
After 10 minutes I see the members coming to me, more like speed walking.
Together we wait for another 5 minutes before the docter comes to us.

"Are you here for Min Yoongi?" he asks.
"Yes"
"He's alright, we gave him medicine to disolve the blood clot. He'll be able to go home in a few days, we just want to keep him for observation."
"Thank you so much!" we say in unison while bowing.
"His room is room nr.888."

We go to his room and see him sitting up on the bed.
"You scared the hell out of us!" Jin says.
"Why did you have a heart attack?" Jungkook asks.
"They don't know, I guess it will always be a mystery" Yoongi answers.
"Let's just hope that it never happens again" Namjoon says.

After a few days Yoongi got to go home but they still didn't know the reason for the heart attack. Like Yoongi said, it will always be a mystery.

 Like Yoongi said, it will always be a mystery

-credit for memes and pictures goes to the owners-