🤒Bts- CO

-For the people that don't know, CO or carbon monoxide is a gas that has no color, scent or taste. Carbon monoxide poisoning can cause headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea or vomiting, short of breath, confusion, blurred vision, loss of consciousness and in the end death. It is produced when fuel doesn't burn completely. Household appliances, such as gas fires, boilers, central heating systems, water heaters, cookers, and open fires which use gas, oil, coal and wood may be possible sources of CO gas. There are carbon monoxide alarms. If you want to know more just search for carbon monoxide poisoning.-

Author's Pov

All the Bts members are in there respective temporary studios. Their usual studios are getting renovated so they needed some place to record and produce in the meantime.

All the studios are in one small building. The building was really old and if you look at it for to long you'd think it is going to collapse any second.

The buys are busy working for their new album since the deadline is coming closer. Perfecting songs, working on mixtapes and recording vocals and raps.

They aren't overworking for once. They all have a lot of energy. They are healthy, mentally and physically. Eating healthy food in healthy amounts. They really don't want to disappoint ARMYs by being sick so they are looking out for their health more.

Because of all this they are shocked when they start to feel a slight headache. They brush it of thinking that it's because they are looking at the screens for so long.

After a bit, they start to feel drowsy, dizzy, weak and nauseous. They are confused because they weren't feeling sick when they woke up in the morning.

When they start to get short of breath they become really suspicious.

They are all oblivious from the fact that they are all experiencing the exact same thing.

Oblivious from the fact that what they are feeling is extremely dangerous.

Oblivious from the fact that the building doesn't have any carbon monoxide alarms.

Oblivious from the fact that there is a problem with the central heating system of the building.

Oblivious from the fact that if they don't get out of the building fast, they could die.

As curious as Taehyung is, he starts searching what the symptoms mean. When he finds the answer, he is scared.

He remembers what he was thought in school.

A colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that can kill you.

It takes him a few seconds to remember what he had to do.

He has to get all the members and himself out of the building, THIS INSTANT!

He goes into the hallway connecting all the studios and opens the door of the first studio he passes. He doesn't even knock and this action didn't please the person working in this studio.

"Can't you kno-", Yoongi starts but gets cut of by Taehyung.
"There's carbon monoxide in the building, a poisonous gas. You can't see, smell or taste it. We need to get out!" Taehyung says, as calmly as possible.

Yoongi immediately jumps up from his chair walking to the door and past Taehyung.

"Let's get everyone out of here", Yoongi says with a slight smile.

They inform everyone and start to head out of the building. Jungkook, who was closest to the source of the dangerous gas, is being supported by Jimin. When they got to him he was already half unconscious.

When they get out, they call 119 to get Jungkook checked out and their manager to inform him of the leakage.

Jungkook recovered quickly when he got in the fresh air. Paramedics told them that he was okay and that they were lucky to get him out just in time.

They are glad that Jungkook was okay.

They are glad that their computers automatically make back-ups.

And most importantly, they were glad that Taehyung was such a curious person an acted fast.

Taehyung's curiousness saved their lives.

(Still not proofread, I'm thinking about just writing down when I did proofread it because I just never have the time.😂)
-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-

-