🚑Little Jungkook- car crash

- Happy New year, I hope you guys stay healthy and happy with your family and friends. If your watching the new year live stream, please tell me if it's good. I can't watch because the live stream is at 1.30 am and I know I won't be able to stay awake, so...
If you can watch, enjoy. I got this idea from moonchild_hobi so go and check them out.-

Jungkook's Pov

All of us have been overworking these days. I just hope we won't get sick. I really don't want to disappoint ARMYs.

We got a few days off so we're planning to do a tiny road trip. We've been planning this for a while now. We always have plans ready for when we have a few days off so that we don't have to waste any time planning.

This time we're going camping. I'm really looking forward to this. We've been working so hard and I really think that we deserve to have a little rest. If we don't get any rest, one of us is going to get sick.

"Who's going to drive?", Jin asks.
"I don't want to!", Jimin says in a pouting tone.
"I don't even have a license", Namjoon hyung says.
"I'm glad you don't, I don't want to be in a car when your driving. That's like commiting suicide", I say.

Namjoon hyung is really clumsy. That's why ARMYs gave him the nickname 'God of destruction'. He doesn't do it on purpose. He broke a pair of glasses ones while trying to put them on. Another time, he riot the buttons of my shirt on stage. It was really funny.

I don't say these kind of to hurt him, I'm just teasing him. I never want to hurt him or any of the other hyungs.

"I'll drive", I say.
"Alright then, let's go."

Time skip
In the car

I'm driving right now. Everyone's talking. Jin is sitting next to me.

"Hey Jungkook, you need to work a little more on that one part of the dance. You need to get to your spot", Taehyung hyung says.
"I try my best hyung, I can't get there any quicker."
"Just try, alright? It needs to be perfect."
"I can't get there any faster", I say while I feel myself starting to slip into little space. I try to resist but it's to late.

We approach an intersection and because I can't drive in little space we go past the red lights. Our car crashes against another car and my body flies forward. My chest hits the starting wheel hard and my vision goes blurry.

I'm now in big space. I'm still concious but I can't move from the shock. My body shivers and I feel cold.

"Hey sweetheart, are you alright?", I hear Jin hyung ask me. For some reason, I can't answer. My mind is foggy and I keep shaking.

Jin's Pov

The car crashes and the airbags blow. I look around and see that everyone is alright except Jungkook. His pupils are slightly blown and he's looking into the distance.

I ask if he's alright but he doesn't answer. People surround the car.

"Are you guys alright? The person in the other car is fine. There's an ambulance on the way", someone says.

"Thank you", I reply
I focus again on Jungkook. His skin is cool and clammy. He looks pale and his pupils are still blown but more than before. He's breathing rapidly and suddenly he vomits over the dashboard. He keeps hanging forward to weak to get back up so I help him back in his seat. He looks dizzy and his breathing is rapid and shallow. I check his pulse and find it beating rapidly. While I'm checking him for injuries, I see him faint in the corner of my eye.

"Hyung, is kookie alright?", Taehyung asks. He's crying. "This is all my fault, if I hadn't said what I said he wouldn't..."
He stays silent for a bit when Jimin starts to comfort him.

I focus back on Jungkook and finally notice that his airbag didn't inflate. The paramedics arrive and help us out of the car before focusing on Jungkook.

Time skip
At the hospital

Jungkook had to go into surgery. The impact on chest caused an internal bleeding which caused him to go into shock. During surgery, his hart stopped but they managed to get it beating again.

Jungkook had to stay in ICU for a bit because he was still in a critical condition. We finally get to take him home but he won't be aloud to practice or perform for a while. I know that he doesn't like it but...

I'm just happy that he's alive!

(Not proofread)
-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-