🚑Jin- Shot (happy ending)

Pang

An unbearable pain shoots through my chest.

My eyes widen and my knees go weak.

My body falls to the ground, a warm sticky liquid flows out of my chest.

The sound around me becomes distant, my sight blurry.

Yoongi's Pov

The loud sound of the gunshot rings through my ears.

Jin's body falls to the ground.

Blood flows out of the wound on his chest.

His eyes roll back into his head.

The ARMYs are screaming in horror.

I run towards my hyung and lay him onto his back. I shake him lightly in an attempt to wake him up. His eyes open and he lets out a painful moan. I take one of the towels on stage use it to try and stop the bleeding.

"Try and stay awake, okay hyung?"

He gives me a tiny nod and a weak smile in response. Medics come running up to us and check his heartbeat and breathing. They can't do a lot either except call for an ambulance and stop the bleeding.

In the corner of my eye, I see Jungkook an Taehyung crying. I go to them and pull them into a hug. I see Hoseok doing the same to Namjoon and Jimin. I try to sooth them a little by rubbing their back but they just keep sobbing.

Tears start to flow down my cheeks as well. I lead them towards the other three members and we form a group hug.

We need each others comfort right now.

When I have finally calmed down a little, I walk back to Jin. He is still awake, but I can see him struggling. I sit down near his head and start combing my fingers through his hair. I can hear whimpers coming from him. He is definitely in pain.

"You'll be okay, I promise." I whisper into his ear. I continue combing my fingers through his hair and I start rubbing his arm with my thumb in an attempt to calm him down a little.

The fans have calmed down slightly and have stopped screaming, but they are still looking at the scene in shock. I don't want them to have to see us like this. I don't want them to be worried.

"Hyung, would you prefer if we bring you backstage?"

He gives a tiny nod. I call Jungkook.

"Kookie, can you lift him up and bring him backstage?" I ask him softly.

He nods and comes closer to us. He carefully slides his arms under Jin and picks him up bridal style. I can see that he doesn't want to hurt Jin in any way. He starts walking to the backstage with Jin in his arms. One of the medics stays beside them to press the towel on the wound.

Me and the other members follow right behind them. Jungkook lays Jin down on the couch in the main area. I crouch own beside his head. I start stroking his hair again an take over from the medic on pressing the towel on the wound.

The bullet is still inside him because there is no wound on his back. I regret telling him that everything was going to be okay.

Finally, I hear sirens coming towards us, although it is barely noticeable with all the sound coming from the fans. Paramedics enter the backstage and start doing their work. They out him on a stretcher and take him outside towards the ambulance.

"Yoongi hyung, you can go with him." I hear Namjoon say from behind me. I turn to him and he gives me a nod with a small smile.

"We'll take the car and come right behind you." Hoseok says, obviously forcing a sunshine smile onto his face. Tears are still streaming down both of their cheeks.