🚑💕Jimin- Swerving car

Happy Birthday to our Mochi! Stay safe, happy and healthy!!💜

Alright, enjoy this birthday special for Chimchim!

Jimin is sitting in his car, in the driver's seat. His car is still standing in the parking lot of the company's building. The singer is waiting for his soulmate to come. Taehyung still had to go fetch something in their dance studio and told the older that he could already go to the vehicle.

While waiting, he types a message in the group chat to let the others know that they'll be on their way.

Dumpling soulmate #1
Hey guys, I'm still waiting
for Tae and then we'll be on
our way home. See you in
a bit!😁

Worldwide handsome hyung
Alright, get home safely!
We already ordered food,
so when you get home we
can eat.

Did you drink my banana milk?!
Drive safely!

Dumpling soulmate #1
See you at home!

By the time he is done texting, the passenger door opens to reveal his younger brother. The other steps in the car and puts on his seat belt.

"You ready for your birthday tomorrow, Chim?"

"Depends on what crazy things you guys are planning."

"Well, not too much because we also have dance practice."

At least we can mess around a bit, we're just going to go over older choreographies."

"That's true."

Jimin starts up the car and drives out of the parking lot, car window rolled down to let some fresh air in after the exhausting hour in the gym. The drive is only a few minutes, since the dorm is so close to the building. About half way, the older sees one of the cars behind them swerving in his rear view mirror. He speeds up a little in hopes of getting away from the vehicle that is only going faster and faster, but it's already too late. The driver of the other car loses complete control and is now heading straight to them. Jimin, being in the lane all the way to the right, can't do a lot to avoid a crash, the car is already too close anyway.

The big impact causes their car to go off the road and crash into a tree. Since they had already been slowed down a lot by the initial hit, the damage isn't too bad, but suddenly a load whimper of pain leaves the older's lips. When Taehyung looks at him, he spots the problem. The singer's foot is trapped.

Tears slowly start to run down his cheeks as he tries to pull his foot from the spot it's in, but it's completely stuck. the younger leans over and pulls his best friend into a tight, comforting hug.

"It's gonna be okay, chim. It's going to be okay." He whispers into said person's ear. At this point, the car is surrounded by people. When the idol realizes the situation, fear starts to seep in. But it quickly fades when he notices that they all just want to help.