🚑⛓️Little Yoongi- bad big Yoongi

- Hey, I got this idea from someone else but I don't remember there name. If you know, you're welcome to put it in the comments.-

Hoseok's Pov

This morning, a sasaeng somehow got into the building and entered Yoongi's studio. I was there when it happened to record my part for a new song. Security caught her just before she got to us.

Because of the shock, Yoongi went straight into little space. I took him home and now he's taking a nap. It took me 2 hours to get him to sleep because he kept bawling his eyes out. It really scared him a lot. Eventually he fell asleep from all the crying.

I looked at his face. His tear stained cheeks. His red and puffy eyes. His messed up hair. One tear rolled down his cheek.

I hate to see him like this. I hate to see him crying. I hate that he had to go through depression before. I just hope that if he ever gets back into his old habits, that he at least asks help from one of us or talks about what's bothering him.

I'm happy that he's finally back in little space. It'll take away some of his stress. He has been surpressing his little side because of our busy schedule. The deadline of the next album is getting closer and it's putting a lot of stress on our Yoongles.

I go out of his room and go to my room to read a little.

After half an hour I hear a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in."

Yoongi comes in with his head down and in his oversized t-shirt with long sleeves. He walks to me slowly and stops right in front of me. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed so I pat the spot next to me. He sits down, still not looking at me.

I put my hand on his back and he looks up at me. I notice that he's been hiding his arms the whole time.

"What's wrong sweety?"
"Big Yoongi has been a bad boy", he says with a little pout adorning his cute, puffy face.
"What do you mean?"

He shows his wrists and my eyes fill with tears. I take his arms and trace the red lines with my thumb carefully so that I don't hurt him more.

He's been cutting himself?

"Can I speak to big Yoongi for a bit, sweetheart?"
He nods and closes his eyes.
"I'm sorry", Yoongi says and begins to cry. I know he's back in his big space because of the change of his tone. Instead of the tiny voice he was using before, his voice is now shaky and slightly deeper.

"I'm sorry, I should've talked to you guys instead of going back to self harm."
His voice keeps cracking and I start crying too. I pull him into my embrace and he buries his face in my chest. I comb my fingers through his hair in an attempt to calm him down, but I'd honestly rather have him let it all out instead of stopping and going back to what he was doing before to try and stop the pain.

"Let it all out, it's okay." I whisper and he immediately starts to sob into my chest, hugging me tighter than ever before.
"Just, please. Don't do it ever again. Just find someone to talk to. There's different ways to let out your emotions. For example, I love to dance because I can put all my emotions into it. Maybe you should use wrighting lyrics and rapping to let out your emotions. Or you can try drawing and painting."
He gives a tiny nod and looks at me.
"Thank you so much, I'm lucky to have someone like you by my side. Someone that I can trust.

(Not proofread)
-Again, I have no experience with self harm but please don't do this. Just find someone you can talk to and use something you like to do to take out you're emotions. Like dancing, singing, art, martial arts (not on others though), writing...
There's so many better ways then hurting yourself.-

-credit for pictures and memes goes to the owners.
Always remember that you're special, beautiful and perfect just the way you are. It doesn't matter what you look like, we're all people and on the inside we're all the same. The only difference that matters is your personality and your actions. We shouldn't have to put on a "mask" so that other people like us, just be yourself!
And for your daily dose of bts memes...-

-