⛓️Jungkook- It was just a prank.

Requested by ZarbafAhmed

It is prank war in the Bangtan dorm. They have been playing pranks on each other for weeks. From small and innocent pranks to harsher and more complicated pranks. But nothing like the prank Jimin is preparing.

Jimin wants to prank Jungkook good. He wants to give Jungkook a big scare, but not to hurt him. Jimin wants to do a fainting prank on Jungkook.

He has planned everything. He will do the prank on a day, to not worry staff or get scolded by their managers. First he will act like he is really tired. He will act like he has a massive headache. He will use hand warmers to increase his temperature when they want to measure it.

When Jungkook starts worrying he will walk to the kitchen to "get a glass of water". While walking, he will make sure to sway a little bit to the sides like he's dizzy. He will drop the glass and "drop" to the ground, making sure to do it with a loud thud.

Then when Jungkook starts checking on him, he will jump up and yell: "It's a prank!"

Before he starts the prank, he has to inform the other members, so that they don't mess up the plan.

When Jungkook goes to bed early in the evening, he sees his chance. Jimin waits till Jungkook is out of hearing distance before starting to talk.

"Guys, tomorrow I'm going to do a fainting prank on Kookie."

"A fainting prank? Isn't that to harsh?" Jin asks.

"Yeah, what if he gets really scared and gets a panic attack of something?" Hoseok adds.

"That won't happen. It's just a fainting prank, hyungs." Jimin answers.

"I don't know Chim..." Taehyung says doubtfully.

"Everything will be just fine guys. Just please, don't mess up my plan." All the members sigh but nod slightly.

The next morning, Jimin has everything prepared. The hand warmers are ready for use, he practiced his groggy voice, he wears comfy clothes and he wraps a fuzzy blanket around his shoulders. Only then, he goes downstairs for breakfast.

When he gets to the dining room, he greats everyone with his fake, groggy voice.

"Morning hyungie, you okay?" Jungkook asks as soon as he hears his sleepy voice and sees his "sick" state.

"Hmmm, just tired and a little headache." Jimin answers.

"Should I get the thermometer, just to be sure?" Jungkook asks, only getting a sleepy hum in response.

While Jungkook is in the kitchen, Jimin puts the hot hand warmers in his hand against his forehead. When Jungkook puts the thermometer infront of his hyung's forehead, it shows 38,3°C (100,9°F).

"Hyung, you should rest, you have a fever." Jungkook says, pouting his lips slightly.

Jimin nods and slowly walks to the couch in the living room. He lays down and closes his eyes, acting like he is sleeping. After a little shifting and getting comfortable, he actually falls into a peaceful slumber.

After a few hours of resting, he slowly peels his eyes open. It doesn't take long before he closes his eyes again to block out the bright light coming from the massive window in their living room.

He takes his time to adjust to the light. Only then remembering his plan to prank Jungkook. He looks around the room and finds Jungkook on the second couch, tapping away on his phone.

He decides to put phase 2 into action. He grabs his head with one hand while groaning loudly in pain. This makes Jungkook's head snap to his direction in an instant. With his other hand he pushes his upper body of the couch.