💕Namjoon & Y/n - Those eyes

Happy Birthday to our koala bear! Stay healthy, safe and happy! Honestly, while searching for the pictures for his collage, I felt like I was Namjooning with all the nature pictures that came up

Honestly, while searching for the pictures for his collage, I felt like I was Namjooning with all the nature pictures that came up. They just all felt so right for him.

Also, I won't do Y/n often, but I just needed him to have a partner for the idea I had in mind.

You had always been lonely, even when you were still in the pack. You just didn't really belong in the place you should've been able to call home. You were an orphan. Your grandmother took care of you and raised you. She was the only thing keeping you in the pack. When she died on your 14th birthday there was nothing that kept them from kicking you out. So you learned to live alone. You learned to survive. You grew up too soon and now their was a little kid locked inside of you that wanted to come out, but you wouldn't let it. It couldn't if you wanted to survive in the cruel world that were the rogue lands. No one there cared how old you were, how strong you were, what rank you were. Food was food, water was water, a place to stay was a place to stay and they would all kill to get it. Not you though. You hadn't killed anyone, only small animals to eat. You had used your brains, your intelligence to survive. You sought hidden places where you could build a home. You masked your scent with flowers and plants. You did everything for them to stay away from you and you managed to do it.

Your den was very close to a pack's border. No wolves were brave enough to come close to another border unless the pack knew they weren't a threat. You were smart and very careful. When you came to live in the forest next to the Bangtan pack, you stayed out in the open for the first night till a warrior guarding the border found you. You made sure to let them know you didn't want to cause harm. You had befriended the frequent guards over the years. First Yoongi, a short but well built delta male, trained to protect. He seems cold but his heart is as soft as a pillow. He was the one who crept towards you in his wolf form with midnight black fur. Sniffing you out and studying your snowy form from head to toe. You woke up from his nuzzle against you side. He had given you the benefit of the doubt,he gave you a fighting chance. He had seen the good in your eyes even if you had locked all your emotions, all your feelings, deep within your soul. Far away so no one could hurt you.

Then Yoongi took Jin with him to meet you. You had gotten scratched up quite a bit after taking a fall. The older helped you heal, both physically and mentally. He was the most empathetic wolf you had ever come across, though that wasn't very difficult when you come from your native pack. He was a kind omega, tall for his rank with wide shoulders and an amazing smile. His laugh was something that could always cheer you up. He wasn't a guard, but often came to check on you or just to spend time with you. He told you stories about his pack. He made you believe in your kind again. He made you believe that their was good in the world. He glued your broken soul back together piece by piece with an amount of patience and brotherly love no one had ever showed you. He made you forget the mental and emotional abuse they had put you through.