🤒💕Yoongi-Take care of me... please

Happy birthday to our little meow meow! Hope you stay happy, healthy and safe

Happy birthday to our little meow meow! Hope you stay happy, healthy and safe.Guys, I'm really sorry for not updating for so long again. It's a really busy year and I have a lot of stress from my home situation to, so I often don't have time, motivation of energy to write. This is a birthday chapter for Yoongi, but also mixed with a request. I moved a request back for a bit because I don't really feel inspired by it right now, so I'm sorry. 

When I wake up my head throbs in pain. It's not very unusual for me to have headaches, staring  at a screen so much. I sit up, throwing the blanket off my body and getting out of bed. Dragging my self towards the bathroom, I stop after a few steps. I feel disoriented for a second, my head spinning as I grab onto the wall for a bit of support. I wait a few second, taking a deep breath, and then continue on my way. I finish my morning routine and head to the dining room. I don't feel all too well, but today is my birthday and I won't be sick right now. I don't want the members to have to take care of me on my birthday. I'll get through it. At least that's what I tell myself.

Walking through the door, the boys greet me with bright smile, my favorite breakfast, tight hugs and a few light slaps on my back and arms. We all sit down at the table and dig into the delicious food. The delicious taste of the food makes me close my eyes, but the food makes me slightly nauseous. The strong smell doesn't make it a lot better. I ignore the feeling and continue eating. Letting the amazing food fill my stomach before we leave for rehearsals. 

When we're done we grab our bags and leave out the door, heading to the company to practice for the concert. At arrival, we are ushered to the practice room, seeing there is not a lot of time and the backup dancers are already there. Hours of intensive dancing, singing and rapping later, we leave the room and head out for lunch. More food means more nauseousness. My tender stomach rumbles in disapprovement as I munch down even more food. I'll get through it, it'll be just fine. Finishing our meal, we all get into the cars for my birthday party. Nothing special, just me and the boys having some fun and going out for dinner. 

When we arrive at the location, the others take me inside. Because I let them choose what we'll be doing, I have no idea. We walk into the lobby and are greeted by the receptionist who explains the activity, an escape room. We walk inside and start to search for clues. Working our way through the room, Jungkook finds a hidden door. As we crawl through the small opening we enter into another room, a little smaller, but it still fits the seven of us comfortably. As I stand up again another dizzy spell comes over me. Hiding it as best as I can, I continue the search. With  about 10 minutes on the clock, we manage to open the door and escape. 

Laughter fills the car on the way to the restaurant. The loud noises make my head hurt more, but I ignore the pain as best as I can and enjoy the company of the others. When I step out of the car, Jin close behind me, my head spins and I lose my balance. Hyung quickly catches me before I can fall to the ground, helping me back on my feet. "You alright, Yoongs?" He asks, concern laced in his soft voice. "I'm fine, just stood up to fast." I answer, my voice little above a whisper. The quick drop made the headache even worse. My eyebrow twitches slightly from the pain and I squeeze my eyes shut for mere seconds before opening them again and continuing towards the entrance of the restaurant. "Okay, but tell us if you don't feel well." I give a nod in response while I open the door and step in. A strong but amazing smell of food enters my senses causing me to let out a hum in satisfaction. Luckily my stomach has calmed down for now.