🚑💕Jimin-Home Alone

Requested

Jimin was home alone. All the members were out to meet friends or visit family. Jimin just didn't feel like going out, so he decided to stay in the comfort of his own home. He just wanted to lay in his bed or sit on the couch and watch some Netflix with some snacks. The reason for this might be because he felt really tired. He felt like he didn't close an eye even though he had slept more than 8 hours that night.

The oldest maknae had been diagnosed with epilepsy when he was only a few years old. He had gotten medication to reduce the amount of seizures, but it never went away completely. The company, fans and his members were fully aware of his condition and all the members had taken a few lessons to know what they had to do when the boy had a seizure.

Now, the male was sitting in the living room of the dorm. The house was covered by silence, not an uncomfortable one, just complete silence. He sat with his phone in hand, looking at some twitter posts. A few minutes later he had switched positions, now laying down with his head on a pillow and a kdrama playing on the TV.

He was relaxed and a feeling of content filled him up. He loves the members and doesn't mind being with them a lot, but that doesn't mean he can't appreciate his alone time. His eyes were fixed on the screen, a happy glint visible in them as an adorable scene unfolded in front of him.  He watched as the couple in the series played around, letting their inner child come out to see and enjoy the world. His eyes twinkled as he watched till they filled with tears when the girl got into an accident in front of the boys eyes. The dark brown orbs watched the screen intently as the two were in a hospital room, one laying down on the bed with closed eyes, the other sitting on a chair, holding the injured one's hand tightly and small teardrops flowing down rosy cheeks.

Jimin sat their for another two hours, changing positions every once in a while, looking on as the couples relationship developed into more till they started their own little family. By the end of the last episode, the male had tears trickling down from his eyes while a beautiful, gentle smile played on his lips.

He looked at the clock, only to notice that the members wouldn't gone for more than another 2 hours. Deciding to get up and make dinner for everyone, he walked to the kitchen and started on the food. The dancer made his way through the room like it was a choreography he had known for years, looking oh so elegant, as if he was dancing on ice and not with his comfy slippers on the floor of their home. He let a soft melody float through the air as he prepared a delicious dish for him and the others to enjoy. His hair laid slightly messed up on his head, but it made him look even more ethereal. Another hour passes and he is now completely done with the meal. He started to walk away from the stove, wanting to go back to sit on the couch.

That's when he felt it, he knew the feeling all too well. Before he could register his body dropped to the ground, a little cry leaving his mouth. Before hitting the ground his head collided with the corner of the kitchen island. His body collapsed to the ground before his muscles started to contract. His back was facing the spot that made the wound on his head, preventing him from injuring himself on it any more than the damage that had already been done.

Blood leaked from the big cut on his head as his limbs continued to jerk. His eyes were closed and he was unconscious, not knowing what was going on. Something that terrified him in the past, because he was scared of having a seizure alone and not being able to prevent any injuries, this exact scenario. This is exactly what he was so scared of. The other members share a part of that fear, they feared him being alone when having a seizure, no one being there to help him, leaving him to face destiny alone.

It was only an hour later, when the other members walked in to the house that they faced the horror of their lives. Jimin laid there, still unconscious and not moving, his head in a pool of blood, blood that was still pouring out of the wound located on his forehead. Within seconds, they all came into action. Yoongi called an ambulance while Taehyung went to get a towel to stop the bleeding. Namjoon went to check security cameras to see what had happened, although he had a pretty good guess. The security cameras had been placed for two reasons, one of them being something like this happening. Seeing what had happened made a lone tear fall down the leader's cheek, feeling disappointed in himself for not being there for the younger when said male needed him the most. Jungkook and Jin were checking for any other injuries, happy to find no visible ones. Hoseok took of his sweater and put it under the singer's head.