🤒Jimin- Who broke it?

Requested by

Author's Pov

Jimin has lung cancer and Yoongi is the only one that knows. Jimin always struggles with breathing during practice, both dance and vocal practices are hell for him. He made Yoongi promise not to tell the other members because he doesn't want to worry them and he doesn't want the other members to treat him differently.

Because the other members don't know and because Jimin wants to keep it that way, he always goes to the bathroom when he has to much trouble breathing. When he leaves the practice room breathing heavily, Yoongi's worried gaze always follows him till he disappears. Jimin always returns to the practice room in a few minutes after calming his breathing down.

And it looks like Jimin is doing a pretty good job at hiding his struggles...

Or the members are just ignorant. None of them have noticed anything. They just keep scolding him whenever he makes a mistake, without knowing that he made that mistake because he was feeling weak or having trouble breathing. They always ask him why he goes to the toilet so much during practices, not knowing that he does this because it feels like someone cut his throat and is stabbing his chest continuously.

He's always suffering, without them knowing, without them picking up on the obvious symptoms.

It's like they don't hear his extremely heavy breathing after he finishes his verse during vocal practice or after they go over the a part of the choreography during dance practice.

It's not like Bang Pd doesn't know about the situation either, he just thought that Jimin will tell them when he feels comfortable doing so. But boy was he wrong!

One day, Namjoon walks into his room to find the vase he got from his late grandmother, the most valuable object in his room, on the ground in pieces. Tears immediately fill his eyes, seeing the precious object on the ground. He starts thinking. Who broke it?

Jimin, he thinks, he's been acting weird all day.

But Jimin was sleeping peacefully in the studio, oblivious to what was about to come.

After waking up from his slumber, he walks back to the dorm, taking in the fresh air outside. As soon as he walks into his room, he is shocked by the state his room is in. It look like a tornado passed through. An angry, read faced, teary eyed Namjoon walks towards him from the corner, looking like he would rip Jimin's head of any moment. Jimin was taken aback by the state of both his room and his dear hyung.

"Why did you break it?! Why didn't you just tell me that you broke the most valuable thing I own?!" Namjoon screams at him.

Jimin didn't know what was going on, he seriously didn't know what Namjoon was talking about.

"W-what are y-you talking ab-about?"

"Don't play dumb, don't think you'll get away with breaking the most precious thing in my room!" Namjoon yelled back

"Chim, I'm so sorry. I tried to stop him but-" Yoongi's voice came from behind Jimin, althoug he didn't get to finish his sentence when Namjoon started yelling et Jimin again.

"Park Jimin, I want you out of the house and don't you ever come back!"

Yoongi and Jimin both looked at Namjoon shocked. They got that he was angry, but destroying Jimin's room and kicking him out? Wasn't that a little to much?

"If you're kicking him out, I'm going with him whether you like it or not. Good luck finding a new rapper and vocalist." Yoongi says from beside Jimin with his arms crossed over his chest.