💕⛓️Hoseok-What is real?

Requested by KrazeDreams
I'm really sorry it took so long!

Hoseok has always been one to get scared easily. He isn't very fond of heights, doesn't like bugs, doesn't like water... The members sometimes tease him with it, but they always take care of him. They don't purposefully make him scared, never prank him, watch out for things that could scare him and protect him.

But lately he's been especially jumpy and even he himself doesn't know why. The members haven't really noticed it and the dancer does his very best to keep it that way.

All the boys sit in the car, on their way to the photo shoot for the next album. Everyone is tires, but very excited, especially the youngest members. The set isn't too far, so they didn't have to wake up too early.

When they arrive, they all get out of the car and go into the building. With sparkling eyes they look at the mesmerizing set. Beautiful flowers and plants decorate the space, the fairy lights that hang from the branches make it look even more magical.

After a few minutes of staring at it, they start going to the stylists who hand them their first outfits. After changing they let the hair stylists and make-up artists do their work. 

More than an hour after arrival, they are finally ready for the first set of pictures. They start with a group shoot, then smaller groups and lastly solo shots. While Hobi's photos are being taken, there is always at least one member watching. All the others have gone to change as he is the last one, except the leader.

Namjoon is still standing there, watching the older as the lights flash and the camera clicks with every shot. Out of no where a staff member drops a box. The noise isn't that loud and it shouldn't have really scared anyone as there is a lot of noise on set, but the youngest rapper doesn't fail to notice his hyung flinching harshly at the sound. Even after going back to taking pictures, the boy is still visibly uncomfortable.

A few minutes later, he settles back down and they finish his solo shoot. The two go to change, but the younger puts a hand on the other's back to stop him. The sudden contact makes Hoseok flinch slightly. The leader looks at him with concerned eyes, staring as if he's trying to look into his soul to find the answers he's looking for.

"Hyung, are you okay? You seem kind of jumpy." He asks in a soft voice, trying to make the dancer comfortable.

"I'm alright, Joonie. Just tired. Don't worry about it." Hobi says, putting a bright sunshine smile on his face. The younger sighs, but nods and continues to the changing area.

After the photo shoot, all the members get back into the car and make their way back to the dorm, their home. When they arrive, all of the members get out of the car and walk into the house. The second oldest goes to the kitchen to make dinner while the rest goes to their rooms to freshen up.

In their room, Jimin and Hoseok take turns going into the bathroom to shower. When the latter is getting out of the shower, he bumps into a bottle, which makes the bottle and a few others fall. The male lets out a yelp, loud enough for the singer to hear.

"Hobi, you okay?" The younger yells from the other room. After recovering from the scare, the rapper takes a deep breath before answering. "I'm alright, Chim. I'm almost ready."

When both boys are done changing, they walk to the dining room and sit at the table. After a deliscious dinner, everyone gets back to their rooms and gets into bed.

"Good night, Hobi hyung." The younger whispers.

"Good night, Chim."

When he opens his eyes, he's in a dark room. he can't see anything. Under him, he can only feel the cold hard ground. On the other side of the room, he hears soft whispers. He can't see the source of the sound, he can only hear it. He focuses on the words to try and understand what the person is saying, or better said, people.