Volume 8 Chapter 3

Juztin41: Here is chapter 3 of Volume 8 people. Sorry for the long wait from last chapter. I've been waiting to see how the episodes go, so that I would know how to progress the story. But I know there will be a longer wait because of the mid-season break which will go all the way to February 6, a day before my birthday. So yeah... 

And also! The name for Onyx's second sword will be Stormbringer, which won by a landslide.

Anyways, onto the reading.

.

(Third Person POV)

Onyx slashes Stormbringer downwards towards Aurora who leaps back, causing Onyx to slash nothing but thin air. As soon as he lands onto the floor, he charges forward towards Aurora who throws her whip forwards at Onyx who just barely dodges by ducking under. Once he got close enough, Onyx swings Raikiri horizontally at Aurora, only to be met with a knee to the face and then a kick to the body sending him sliding back.

Onyx: Gwah!

Aurora: Fufufu~. You sure are fast~! Let's see how fast you can go!

She rushes towards Onyx as she throws rapid fast whip attacks at Onyx, who gets hit by some of them as he grits his teeth.

Onyx: ("Fuck!")

He attempts to parry an attack using Stormbringer, only for the whip to wrap around his left forearm.

Aurora: Got you~.

She then pulls her whip and turns 180 degrees throwing Onyx further down the street as he slams onto the side of a building.

Onyx: Holy shit...

He opens up his Scroll and sees that his Aura is slightly drained more than before.

Onyx: ("That whip... could also have the same ability as Tempus?")

Aurora: Fufufu~. Come on, Onyx! Let's have some more fun~!

Onyx puts his Scroll away, grabs his swords and stands up.

Onyx: ("Close distance fighting is gonna be risky... But then again, I'm more of a close distance fighter. So the only I'm gonna be able to hit her, is by being faster!")

Using Lightning Dash, he disappears from Aurora's sight before reappearing behind her, as he thrusts Raikiri to her back. But Aurora turns around and parries his sword with her whip, also causing him to be off-balance.

With this opportunity, Aurora does a front kick on his body, causing Onyx to gasp as he briefly loses his breath. Not letting up, Aurora uses her free hand to punch him in the face and then kick him in the face. As Onyx staggers back, Aurora launches a barrage of whip attacks on Onyx that continuously drains his Aura.

After a few more attacks, Aurora's whip then wraps around Onyx's neck but he swiftly cuts it off, stunning Aurora.

Onyx: Haaahhhh!

Now Onyx launches his own barrage of attacks on Aurora as he ruthlessly slashes non-stop on the Demon of Lust.