Volume 7 Chapter 6

In the city of Mantle

The riots seemed to have died down thanks to the military, as some people are being put in prison airships, while others are just sitting down, handcuffed. In the background, the voice of a reporter from the Mantle Daily can be heard interviewing Robyn Hill.

Reporter: Although riots here in Mantle are finally under control. How does it feel to know that the majority of those involved were your supporters?

Robyn: I don't condone rioting. Especially when our city is being denied aid for the hardships we've already had to go through. 

A man wearing glasses approaches a polling booth containing the names of the people running for the seat.

Robyn: Jacques Schnee is holding the city hostage for his own political gain. So I understand their anger, but ask that they show it not in the streets, but at the polls today.

(scene change)

Inside the training room in the academy, Blake and Yang are shown jumping on the block pillars and it looks like they're playing a game of tag with Yang being the tagger in this instance. The camera then moves down to the floor where Winter summons a Beowolf as it charges towards Weiss. But Weiss uses her glyphs to defeat the Beowolf as she then uses her semblance to send it back to Winter. Winter was about to do the same but suddenly gets struck down a mini Arma Gigas, causing her to look at Weiss with an unamused look, with Weiss simply smiling at her.

 Winter was about to do the same but suddenly gets struck down a mini Arma Gigas, causing her to look at Weiss with an unamused look, with Weiss simply smiling at her

Weiss then looks back at Jaune who is hitting a purple ball back to Nora with his shield, while Nora does the same with her hammer. She then charges up Magnhild as she whacks the purple ball back at Jaune, a little bit harder this time as Jaune's shield absorbs the impact as he slides back a few metres. Oscar meanwhile, is sitting in the sides, using his scroll to absorb Jaune's aura levels, which is shown to be in the yellow. Jaune then gets up and regenerates his aura for a few seconds. Jaune's aura level in Oscar's scroll is shown to filling back to the green.

Oscar: (to Jaune) Nice... Your recovery is getting faster.

Nora approaches Jaune with the blondie assuming she's gonna lend a hand to help him up, but instead she smacks him in the back causing him to fall down and lose a bit of his aura again. All of  sudden, a blur of rose petals zooms past them as the rose petals then zoom closer to Ren, who is meditating on a pillar, but it suddenly splits into three and goes around the pillar before re-joining together as Ruby lands back on the ground.

Oscar: (to Ruby) Have you always been able to do that?

Ruby: I don't know, I don't normally think it through that much.