Special Chapter: Fake Reality Part 2

(Onyx's POV)

The Bullhead arrives at Beacon Academy as it lands on a landing pad. The group exit the Bullhead and see Jaune vomiting on a nearby trash bin, straight after he exits the Bullhead.

Onyx: ("Vomit Boy vomiting on a bin... Can I get an F in the chat.")

Lilly: Must be motion sickness...

Everyone just shrugs and continue walking as we then immediately stop and admire our new school.

But while that was happening, I notice Ruby and Jess suddenly turning into a chibi as Ruby starts fangirling over other people's weapons, while Jess is just fangirling about being at Beacon.

Jess: I cannot believe we're at Beacon! Lilly, can you believe it?!

Lilly: I can't believe it as well!

As Jess and Lilly continue to squeal in excitement, Onyx and John just continue admiring the view.

Onyx: Beacon Academy...

John: It's still crazy to believe that I went from living in a shithole house, to becoming a student at a Huntsmen Academy.

Onyx: Well... believe it.

I then look over at the sisters and see Ruby suddenly turning into a chibi.

Onyx: Uh, Yang? What's wrong with her?

Yang: She's fangirling over other people's weapons.

John: Ah, I see.

Yang: But seriously sis, they're just weapons.

Ruby: Just weapons?! They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Ohhh, they're so cool!

John: She's... actually not wrong, you know.

Onyx: If I think about it more... she's actually right.

Ruby: I'm glad you two agree!

Yang: But why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it.

Ruby takes out her scythe, while doing so, she also accidentally smack John in the back of the head.

John: Blagh!

Ruby: Oh, s-sorry!

Lilly laughs as John glares at her.

Ruby: Anyway, of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people but better.

Onyx: I don't really get that logic but... you do you.

Yang walks over and pulls Ruby's hood over her head.

Yang: Ruby, come on. Why don't you make some friends of your own?

Ruby: Buy why would I need friends when I have you guys?

Yang: Well... I'm gonna go catch up with my friends so bye, you guys!

She zooms past Ruby, causing her to spin and make her dizzy.

Onyx: Wait, you have friends!?

Yang: (fading into the distance) Shut up hahahaha!!

Yang slowly disappears from our sight as Ruby continues spinning.

Ruby: Wait, where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we even have dorms? Ugh, I don't even know what I'm doing.

She continues spinning in a random direction as me, as well as the others, notice that she is about collide on a cart full of luggage.

Onyx: Jess...