Volume 2 Chapter 5

3rd Person POV

The scene show Pyrrha gearing up in the locker room. As she walks out of the room,it cuts to her sparring with Cardin. And then, the fight scene includes the other members of Team CRDL.

Glynda: And that's the match

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Cardin collapses.

Onyx: ("And stay down you bitch")

Glynda: Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. (she looks around for any volunteers) Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna?

Blake closes her book and stares wide-eyes at Glynda.

Glynda: You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-

Mercury raises his hand.

Mercury: I'll do it.

Glynda: Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I wanna fight him.

Mercury points at Onyx as he bears a look of surprise.

Glynda: I recommend you choose another partner.

Onyx: I'll do it. 

Glynda: (sighs) Very well.

(scene change)

Mercury struts into the arena, as Onyx does a fighting stance.

Onyx:("This guy is definitely up to something. I think it's best if I don't go all out")

Glynda: Let the match... begin.

Mercury charges in and kicks at Onyx, however the latter expected that to happen and just ducked down to avoid the kick. Onyx sees and opening and punches Mercury sending him back. Mercury swiftly gets up and charges at Onyx again. He sends a barrage of kicks all aimed at Onyx's face, the latter easily blocks all of them with his arms. Mercury grunts in frustration and then tries one more kick at Onyx's face. This time, Onyx catches his leg. He spins 360 degrees while holding Mercury's leg thus sending his body with him. He throws Mercury away as his aura bar drops slightly. Mercury gives a slight smirk.

Mercury: You're good.

Onyx: