Volume 7 Chapter 3

Three Atlesian airships soar through the sky while Clover's voice could be heard in the background.

Clover: Alright gather around. Our mission today is to secure the launch site of Amity Communications Tower.

The scene cuts to Ruby, Qrow, Jaune, Clover and Onyx standing in a roundtable with holograms showing the area for the launch site.

Clover: The designated area is an abandoned dust mine. Since its closure the Grimm have moved in. Good news is all that untouched dust is still down there too. Science team says that they'll need it for their first phase of their launch

Pietro: A-Apologies for the mess.

The scene then cuts over to Pietro entering a room with Team KRWBYO and Team JNPR following

Pietro: And for holding on to your weapons for so long. The upgrades you requested were uh... well. They were more than I anticipated.

Clover: Atlas military huntsmen are already hard at work clearing out the surrounding tundra. But recon has identified a powerful Geist that's managed to evade destruction and take several lives. After we increased our numbers, the Geist was smart enough to retreat into the mine itself. Meaning its old and extremely dangerous.

Clover shows a hologram of the Geist to Ruby, Jaune and Onyx.

Clover: This is our target

The two teams are now standing in front of what seems to be suitcases.

Pietro: Your new weapons and armour should be as requested.

Nora excitedly bounce around on the spot. Everyone grabs a suitcase of their own.

Pietro: But I also took the liberty of reviewing your combat footage from the Vytal Festival tournament. There's some additional enhancements I'd like to suggest.. Oh but for now, these should serve you well enough.