Volume 8 Chapter 11

Juztin41: Here we go! The final chapter of Volume 8! After quite a while, I finally decided to finish this Volume. As I mentioned on my account, my updates will inconsistent, especially when Volume 9 comes. I made an interesting change in the chapter which I hope won't be very controversial, but hey... it's my book.

Fun Fact: This is possibly the longest chapter in this book so I hope you enjoy what I have given!

Anyways, on to the reading!

.

(Third Person POV)

One of Ambrosius' portals suddenly appears before Oscar, Jaune, Nora, Ren, Emerald, Kelly and Alex. They discuss what to do next in front of the broadcast terminal in Atlas Academy.

Oscar: What do we do now?

Ren turns to face Jaune.

Ren: We stick to the plan.

Nora: How? Without the CCT, there's no way we can tell all of Atlas to just step in of a bunch of freaky magic.

As everyone ponders, Emerald then cautiously approaches the portal.

Ren: But there is. We use the portals ourselves, and spread the word on foot.

Emerald: Are we positive these things work?

Kelly: Only one way to find out.

Everyone then looks at Jaune, who groans.

Jaune: Seriously?

.

(scene change)

Jaune is launched out of the portal and lands on his face in the pocket dimension. He holds the urge to vomits as the rest of the group follow after him and join him in the dimension.

Jaune: Okay, we can do this. Nora and I will get through the gates. Everyone else, keep to your roles. Remember, the evacuation is priority one regardless of whether they're heading to Adamas or Vacuo.

Ren: You're sure you won't need more help?

Nora: Shade is armed to the teeth with Huntsmen and Huntresses, and Onyx says that Adamas has a lot of capable fighters, as well as the knights from the royal family. We're about to throw half a kingdoms worth of negativity not their doorstep. If anyone will need help, it's them.

Ren gives her a nod, then takes off for the Vacuo portal. Emerald sighs before following as Oscar gives Jaune a farewell salute before heading through. Jaune looks at Nora, Kelly and Alex.

Jaune: Let's move.

Jaune leaps off the platform, activating his shield's hang-gliding function. Nora uses the jet propulsion on her hammer, riding it through a distant portal. Alex uses her hoverboard to fly to a portal while Kelly leaps off the platform, creates a bubble of water while in mid-air, and uses it to push herself into a portal nearby.

.

(scene change)

Penny comes through a portal, hovering on green flames with the Staff of Creation in hand, followed by Onyx and Team RWBY. They all stare in awe at the world around them.

 They all stare in awe at the world around them