Volume 1 Chapter 2 (Rewrite)

(Onyx's POV)

Soon after that little vomit fiasco a few minutes ago, the Bullhead finally arrives at Beacon. We make our way out of the Bullhead and see Vomit Boy vomiting on a nearby trash bin straight after he exits the Bullhead.

Onyx: ("Huh... Vomit Boy vomiting on a bin... Can I get an F in the chat for that?")

After walking a few metres, we immediately stop and admire the view of our new school.

But while that was happening, Ruby suddenly turns into a chibi and starts fangirling over other people's weapons

But while that was happening, Ruby suddenly turns into a chibi and starts fangirling over other people's weapons. I will admit it was cute.

Onyx: Geez, calm down Ruby

Yang: Yeah sis, they're just weapons.

Ruby: Just weapons?! They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Ohhh, they're so cool!

Onyx: (shrugs) I guess by that logic, it makes sense.

Ruby: I'm glad you agree Onyx!

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapons? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby takes out her scythe, although it almost hits me in the face.

Onyx: Woah, watch it!

Ruby: (giggles) Sorry... But anyway, of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people but better.

Onyx: I don't really get that logic but... you do you.

Yang walks over and pulls Ruby's hood over her head.

Yang: Ruby, come on. Why don't you make some friends of your own?

Ruby: But why would I need friends when I have you and Onyx?

Onyx: Wait, we're friends?

Ruby gasps dramatically although Yang quickly gets that it is a joke as she laughs, which slightly annoys Ruby.