Special Chapter: Fake Reality Part 1

(Third Person POV)

The scene opens to a shot of the beautiful night sky before a Bullhead suddenly zooms across the screen as the camera quickly follows it. It pans down to reveal the Bullhead landing in the docks of Vale as the door opens to reveal White Fang members carrying a few crates onto a warehouse.

From afar, two figures with their hoods up covering their faces, watch the White Fang members as they enter the warehouse. One of these figures is donning an orange colored t-shirt hoodie with brown cargo shorts, and the other figure donning this...

 One of these figures is donning an orange colored t-shirt hoodie with brown cargo shorts, and the other figure donning this

...along with a sword holster on her back.

???: There they go again... What does the White Fang even need Dust for? They still have those stolen Atlesian weapons.

???: It really doesn't make sense. But regardless, we know what we have to do.

???: Kill?

???: ... Just drain their Aura and knock them out, but kill only if necessary... Let's go.

???: Right.

The two drop down from their scouting point as they sneakily make their way to the warehouse. There, the two quickly hide in a corner as they spot two White Fang members walking just outside the warehouse, seemingly on guard duty.

???: You take the one closest to us, I'll get the other one.

???: Got it.

The girl in blue takes out her sword called Frostbite, from its holster as she breathes out, with her breath being visibly seen.

???: Freeze...

She stabs her sword onto the floor as a trail of ice emerges and heads straight for one of the White Fang members.

WFM 1: So then I said-!

He was interrupted as the trail of ice reaches his feet before large chunks of ice bursts out and proceeds to freeze the guy from the waist down.

WFMr 1: W-What the fuck?!

WFM 2: Shit! 

The second member reaches out for his radio, only to be knocked out by a swing of a sword on the back of his head. Meanwhile, ice that has frozen the lower half of the other White Fang member, has swiftly risen to just at the neck height.