Volume 2 Chapter 12

3rd Person POV

Team RWBY and Onyx are surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai and a massive King Taijitu. The Taijitu unleashes a mighty roar, signalling the Grimm to attack.

Onyx slams his left foot forward, causing a small shockwave as red veins course through his left leg. As a huge gust of wind forms around him. This gust of wind causes some beowolves to almost lose balance.

 This gust of wind causes some beowolves to almost lose balance

Onyx: Let's do this!

Onyx pushes off using his left leg right into a beowolf which he easily punches away into a building. More beowolves charge at him as Onyx unleashes his semblance and unsheathes his sword. One beowolf lunges straight at him, which he calmly sidesteps and then stabs it's body, thus killing it. Onyx then dashes through the pack of beowolves as the beowolves drop down one by one. He then looks up to see a Nevermore flying straight at him. He twirls Deathblade and then charges straight at the Nevermore. The Nevermore tries to stab Onyx with it's beak, but Onyx slides underneath it and slices it's throat, killing it. He then hears a shriek from above. He looks up to see another Nevermore eyeing him and then charging at him. Onyx smirks, as he quickly dashes and runs on the side of a building and then pushing off it. He glides just above the Nevermore and then uses Deathblade to slice the Nevermore on its neck thus killing it.

A Death Stalker then approaches Onyx from behind and tries to use it's stinger to stab Onyx. But Onyx turns around and cuts the Death Stalker's tail causing it to shriek. He then runs over to the Death Stalkers' face and slices it multiple times, killing it.

Onyx glares at the King Taijitu as it is ready to attack, until he sees Nora flying on her hammer towards the King Taijitu, slamming it on the head and killing the beast.

Nora: Nooooooooooraaaaaa Smash!

Jaune, Pyrrha and Ren soon follow

Pyrrha: Let's move!

Jaune: Okay, who's first?

Jaune turns around to notice a giant Ursa standing behind him.

Jaune: Oh-oh-okay, you're first, huh? Okay, no, that's fine. Totally fine, done this before, done this before...

With a manly scream, Jaune slashes the Ursa several time before it falls. Pyrrha smiles at his improvement. A few feet from the dead Ursa, Sun and Neptune arrive, flashing their badges.

Sun: Nobody move! Junior detectives!

Neptune: We have badges so you know it's official.

A fleet coming from the Atlesian military, consisting of dropships deploying Atlesian Knight-200 units and the flagship of General Ironwood. As Team RWBY and Onyx look up in the sky, an Ursa takes the opportunity to attack the group from behind. However, it is gunned down by a dropship's machine gun. As the robotic Knight deploy, they start gunning down the grimm. Two of the Knight are stampeded on by a Boarbatusk, but a separate group of three knights fire on an Ursa.