Special Chapter: We missed you

The morning after the events of last volume.

Day 1: Ruby Rose

Onyx is shown to be sitting up on a bed in a random room, wearing his sleeping attire while staring at his right hand, bearing the black diamond seal "Dark Seal".

Onyx: Man... what a night... one Relic down, three more to go.

He spots his scroll on a bedside table and grabs it to check the time.

Onyx: Nine thirty? Might as well have breakfast.

He gets up from the bed and slowly exits the room. He slowly goes down the stairs and sees everyone all still in their sleeping attire having breakfast. They all stop when they notice him.

Onyx: Uh... good... morning.

He slowly approaches the table and sits down. With everyone still silent, he slowly felt uncomfortable.

Onyx: Umm.

Qrow: Hey kiddo. It's great to have you back.

Onyx: Hehe.. Thanks

Blake: We're all still in shock over you suddenly coming back when we saw your dead.. body back at Beacon.

Onyx: Hehe yeah... ("I don't know if I should tell them about my meeting with the two gods")

Weiss: But to the real question that everyone wants to know. What happened last night? That weird eye and tattoo thingy.

Onyx: Uhh... ("Play dumb") I don't really know what happened...

Everyone gave a "really" look at Onyx.

Onyx: ("Not that dumb!") Look all I know was that this ability suddenly activated when I arrived at the academy... That's it.

Yang: Do you have any insight onto those abilities.

Onyx: All I know is that it gives me a boost in strength and speed. And I can read attacks better.

Yang: I see...

Onyx: So umm... What's the plan now?

Oscar's eyes shine for a second. Now Ozpin is in control.

Ozpin: We're going to stay here for about 5 days or so. We need to earn a sufficient amount of Lien to help us in our journey to Atlas.

Onyx: I see...

Weiss: (mumbles) Just when I got away from there. I have to go back now.

Onyx: You okay Weiss?

Weiss: Yeah I'm fine.

Onyx: Alright... whatever you say.

(a few hours later)

The group have just finished lunch and Onyx is currently changing into his normal attire.

Onyx: Alright... how the heck am I gonna earn some Lien?

He exits his room and then exits the house.

After walking for about a minute, he then hears a voice call out to him.

???: Onyx! Wait up!

Onyx: (turns around) Huh?

After he turns around, he is greeted to the adorable smiling Ruby.

Onyx: Oh! Hey Ruby! What's up?

Ruby: Nothing much! Was gonna head out and see if I can earn some Lien... Wanna do it together?! (" And plus my team and I all agreed to have one day to catch up with him")