Volume 7 Chapter 2

The group are shown sitting inside a prison ship, with everyone staying silent. Well Nora is biting her handcuffs in an attempt to get it off.

Ruby: W-Where do you think they're taking us?

Qrow: I'm gonna go with jail.

Jaune: Still can't believe that fishing pole guy took us out like it was nothing. He even took out Onyx easily.

Weiss and Kelly: Welcome to Atlas.

Kelly: Those were Ironwood's ace operatives.

A random guy sitting in the ship with them suddenly speaks.

Forest: You guys had a run in with the Ace Ops? Ironwood must really have a bone to pick with you..

Weiss: They're not that big of a deal.

Forest: Not that big of a deal?! The Ace Ops are the elite of elite military huntsmen. And Ironwood's personal attack dogs.

Nora: So they got you too huh?

Forest: Pff.. I wouldn't let myself get caught by them. I'm here because I've been speaking out against Atlas' exploitation of Mantle and General Ironwood is trying to silence me!

One of the men driving the ship speaks out.

Random soldier: You threw a brick at our ship.

Forest: It's worth it if it gets people taking about our cause.

Blake: Our... cause?

Forest: Yes! The fight for better conditions in Mantle! Led by the charismatic, talented, lovely Robin Hill and her Happy Huntresses!

One of the soldiers pushes a button, slowly closing the window so they won't hear Forest's antics.

Forest: They were all top Atlas academy graduates who could've signed up for the military, but Robin and the huntresses chose to stay in Mantle! She's gunning for a seat in the kingdom's counsel and when she gets it, she's gonna put an end to Ironwood's tyranny!

Onyx: ("Considering how Mantle looks. I kinda see why this Robin Hill person would try to run for a seat in the counsel.")

Oscar: Happy Huntresses?

Yang: Is that their real name?

Weiss: Don't you think tyranny is a little dramatic?

Forest turns around and looks at Weiss.

Forest: Easy to say for a Schnee heiress living comfortably up in Atlas.

Onyx glares at Forest which scares him slightly.

Weiss: (sigh) Not anymore.

The airship arrives into the floating city of Atlas.

Ruby: Woah... it's gorgeous up here.

Ren and Nora stand up and look out of the window along with Ruby.

Weiss: Don't let that fool you.

Forest looks of the window.

Forest: This isn't the police station.