Part 4 - Hot Water

They hadn't even noticed, how much the time had passed, when they heard another knock on the door. Nathalie was still changing into her bikini, to then put her clothes back over it.

So Gabriel went for the door and opened it. The woman from before stood there, to show them to the Jacuzzi, they were scheduled for in about five minutes.

"I am sorry to disturb you again, but it's my duty, to take you to your activities and, if needed, back to your room. But I can come in a few minutes if it's a problem right now?" The older woman was referring to the fact, that their suitcases stood on the floor, not yet unpacked and the designer still wore the same clothes as before.

"Oh no, we don't want to cause any extra work, we'll be out in about two minutes, if that's alright with you!", he replied.

"Of course it is, Sir. I'll be right outside your room, waiting. You just come outside when you're done."

He nodded and closed the door. Then he knocked at the other door that led out of this room, the one Nathalie had gone through to get into the bathroom.

"Nathalie? It's time to go, are you finished."

The door opened and she stepped outside, no make up, no glasses, her hair still up, but in a loose bun and not as tight as usual. "I'm done, the bath is all yours", she muttered as she hurried past him, scared to accidentally make contact with his skin.

Gabriel followed her with his eyes, before he shook his head, to stop staring and get changed too.

Four minutes later, they followed the grey haired woman down a flight of stairs and along a hallway, with tiles on the walls and the floor. Beige big square tiles on the floor, and light grey rectangle ones on the walls. Several doors led from this corridor to rooms with two hot tubs in each. They could tell, because the ones, that weren't booked right now, stood open.

The last room on the left though, was enlightened by blue and yellow hidden lights, while in the middle there stood one bigger round bassin, obviously built for couples or two persons, who wouldn't mind sitting really close to each other.

Nathalie hesitated, when the woman stepped aside, to let them enter, but Gabriel was right behind her and made her step into the room, by laying a hand on the small of her back and nudge her softly forward.

"Is everything alright, Ma'am?", the older woman asked as she watched her with concern. The assistant just nodded.

"Everything is fine", the designer uttered.

The lady from the staff nodded and after showing them everything, they needed to know, she shut the door from the outside.

Nathalie inhaled deeply, before she slowly began to take off her shoes and her cardigan. There was a mat for shoes right on the side, underneath a shelf for their clothes, at the wall about the height of their hips, so they wouldn't get wet, when they stepped out of the tub.

Gabriel turned his back to her, so she could feel a little more comfortable. He couldn't help it though, but take a short glimpse at her now and then. She waited for him, to get into the Jacuzzi and shut his eyes, so she could take off the rest of her clothes and get under water before he could see her in this piece of nothing, that she once had bought as a bikini.

Before he climbed into the pool, the concerned man approached her and put his hand on her back again.

"Just relax, Nathalie. There's no need to be scared or ashamed. I'll await you in the nice, hot water."

With trembling fingers she continued to take her clothes off, after she had let go of the breath she was holding as long as he was so close behind her in only his swim pants. His skin tight swim pants by the way, that showed not only his mouth watering arse, but also his...well front. When she turned around and tried to figure out, where she had to climb into the bassin, and where her boss was sitting, as she couldn't see a lot without her glasses, she could make out, that he had laid the back of his head on the rim of the tub and had closed his eyes.