Part 2 - The Couple's Special

At 9 o'clock they departed from the mansion, the 'Gorilla' was driving the Limousine, because Gabriel had insisted that Nathalie was only coming as his guest, what meant, she would be driven there in the backseat just like himself. He didn't even let her finish her ranting over wasting the bodyguards time for a tiny thing, such as an two hour drive.

"It's not like we're heading somewhere exotic, we won't even leave France", she had tried to reason with him.

With a mischievous grin he had objected: "My dearest Nathalie, after not even asking for your permission, to drag you along on this trip, I at least will take concern, that you will be just as spoiled on that little journey, as I am. Meaning, no driving, no scheduling, and room service. Don't you dare being caught, while doing anything yourself, that another person could do for you!" He had given her a very stern look after that speech.

Sighing the female had obeyed to her bosses demands, as she always did. Though this time was special somehow. Never had she hoped, to spend a weekend with him like that. As his guest instead of his employee.

As they were now seated in the back of the silver car, Nathalie on the right and Gabriel on the left, it felt awkward. Instead of her usual work attire, that showed barely any skin, she wore a simple black top with a laced hem at the cleavage over a pair of skin tight, grey pants, and a simple grey cardigan, that she had buttoned up to her neck at first. Before she got into the car, she had opened those buttons, to be more comfortable though, and that hadn't helped the situation, as Gabriel kept staring at her.

The designer himself wore a pair of black pants, and a T-Shirt similar to the one Adrien usually was seen in, just that his only had the five stripes on the left part of the chest and his logo, 'Gabriel' diagonally written over them. It fitted him so perfectly, that each line on his upper body was to be seen, each, due to his latest work out program, perfectly defined muscle.

Nathalie took in his appearance with a similar expression on her face, as the man sitting next to her had on his, but she did it by far more subtle, and without the direct stare.

He made her feel uncomfortable, afraid of acting weird, as she wasn't used to have all his attention on her. Usually she was just standing beside him, waiting until he needed her assistance.

Gabriel could see, that she didn't like the way, he looked at her, and he knew, that it made her feel self conscious, but he couldn't look away. Her light, perfect skin, the barely visible gap between her breasts, the perfectly defined collarbones, the tiny freckles on her shoulders, that could only be seen, when her cardigan slipped down a little.

He had seen something else, the last time, Nathalie had moved and her left shoulder under the holder of the top had shown. It looked like a scar from a very bad injury.

He considered asking her, but decided, to wait until they were alone later at the Spa. So he turned his head, to gaze out of the window for a while, though he had to force himself to do so.

Nathalie sighed in relief. She liked it, if he looked at her like that, but she needed a break, a moment, in which she didn't have to be aware of her every move. Now the assistant leaned back into the seat, and turned her own head towards the window, cooling her heated face by leaning her cheek against the cool glass, observing their surroundings.

It was still summer, but right now, in the early morning, as the dew was still glistening on the leaves and the grass of the pastures, and the air was still cool and damp, the world outside the car seemed unreal, magic somehow.

Nathalie began to doze off, as the car suddenly stopped. She glanced at the time. There was no way, they could already be there. Then she realized, that she was lying against Gabriel's chest, while the designer had an arm around her and smirked down at the assistant.