Part 26 - Avoiding the truth

Gabriel had been afraid, that Nathalie would want to sleep with him, to find comfort in it. But she had kept to the kissing. Savage and passionate kissing to be honest, but nothing more. And she had cried most of the time.

But she had let him hold her, had allowed him, to be there for her, be with her and share her sorrow. Now he was dreading the night. He wasn't willing to let her sleep alone, yet he didn't want to give her the feeling of being under observation. But the designer could see, that she was really exhausted and about to fall asleep fully dressed and in a rather uncomfortable position. So he careful approached the topic:

"You're really tired, aren't you?", Gabriel asked her tenderly and looked down at her red cheeks and puffy eyes.

Nathalie lifted her head from his chest and gazed up at him. She yawned and nodded.

"Before you say no, I would like you to sleep with me in my bed tonight. Or rather next to me. I just want to make sure, that you are alright. Your bed, well, is a little too short for me, so either I have to position myself quite uncomfortable, or my feet are hanging over the hem. What say you?"

The female was about to reject his offer, but then she imagined being alone for the night and the thought alone made her want to cry even more.

"I-I don't know", she started. "I would like to , but.....well I.....uhm, if I can change in my room.....I have been eating a.....little much...... lately........and........don't want.....you to........I don't like the way I look right now!"

She had sat up while she spoke and was now looking to the floor, her cheeks blushed. But the designer just smirked at her. He grabbed her around the waist with his right and at her thigh with his left hand and lifted her further onto her bed.

"You know", he whispered hoarsely, as he let his left hand scoot upwards to squeeze her butt, "I really thought, the little weight you put on here and here", now he moved his right hand to gently cup her breast, "look utterly nice."

He kissed her lips softly. The young woman still felt self conscious though and after savoring the man's kiss she whispered:

"Even if you like 'that', there are still other places, where it looks disgusting, so please, just don't try to convince me now, ok? It's really sweet though, that you pretend to like my...."

Gabriel closed her mouth with his own.

"I have been noticing that for quite some time now, and I don't only like the way you look right now, I also like, that you start looking healthy again. So could you please stop to not like yourself? And if you feel like changing your clothes in private, then I just accept that. I'll just wait for you right here. I guess there are a few more things you're gonna do?", he tried to keep calm, while he told her that.

Nathalie nodded and took some clothes from her closet to then vanish into the bathroom. When she returned, her make up gone and her hair hanging over her shoulder in a loose braided tail, she only wore a blue, baggy neck holder top and a pair of short, grey pyjama pants.

Though he didn't want to stare at her open mouthed, he just couldn't stop. The mam swallowed hard, then laid his arms around her waist and muttered: "I don't care what you think, you look flaming hot, my love!"

And then he kissed her again and lifted her up bridal style.

"Gabriel, please, let me down. Those pants are too short for that! Whoever crosses our way will see my..."

He set her immediately down, groaning into her ear: "If you don't stop telling me things like that, I can't promise to hold myself back much longer."

Nathalie giggled. Then she snuggled herself against him.