Part 13 - Comfort

Gabriel followed her and stopped her, before she could shut the door.

With tears streaming down her cheeks she sobbed:

"G-Gabriel, p-p-please go a-a-a-way, I-I can't....I-I....."

But the designer just ignored her and pulled her into his chest.

"I don't care what you said or how many times you send me away, I won't leave you alone to cry and get yourself into such a bad state that you start coughing and passing out again!"

With those words, he lifted her up and carried her to her bed. She didn't argue, when he laid down with her and hugged her tightly.

Nathalie only could think of that article and why her parents could hate her so much. And who could possibly have found out about her story after all this years, to then go and look for them and get them to do an interview.

"It's just not fair!", she hissed.

Gabriel rubbed her back up and down. He gave her a soft kiss on her hair.

"I know, and I promise to you, I'll find a way to stop all of this, but for now, you need to calm down, okay?"

She shook her head vigorously. "Please stay out of this. They are not worth it and you'll only get yourself into danger." She started sobbing again, burying her face in his chest.

Gabriel just held her, kept rubbing her back and let her cry, until she drifted off into a restless sleep. She kept stirring and making small noises, most of them sounded, as if she was in pain.

When he tried to get up, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him back, whimpering until she could feel his warmth again.

He sighed but smiled at her subconscious need for his closeness. And though he wanted to get back to his office urgently to take care of that dilemma, he stayed until she fell into a deeper stage of sleep. Only then he carefully scooted out of her arms and went to his work station, where he immediately started with the first of very many calls, while he opened the latest article about the woman, he loved, again.

Exclusive interview with the parents of Nathalie Sancoeur-

Why was the assistant(?) of Gabriel Agreste banned from family and church? How her husband was tricked by her and is now under psychiatric treatment.

Nathalie Sancoeur, assistant of Gabriel Agreste and long time home schooling tutor to his son, Adrien Agreste, who has been accused in the past, to be just behind his money, and to already have been his concubine, when his wife Emilie(former Graham de Vanily) Agreste, was still alive. Now we asked her parents about that woman and they told us about her intentions and the horrible things from her past, that she did to family and the people of her church, who tried to make her a good person. Worst of all to suffer, is her ex husband, who is still in a psychiatric clinic and a release is not in the close future.