Part 10 - All wrong

The two men looked at each other for a brief moment then their gaze landed on the women, kneeling on the floor. They both went over there rather quickly.

Gabriel put a hand on Marinette's shoulder, signaling her, that he would be taking care of Nathalie now.

The teenager nodded and went over to Adrien, taking her boyfriend into a tight embrace.

"You ok, Kitty? I would have never thought, you could get that angry!"

"I am fine, Princess. I would just like to know, who is spreading these phoney and mean lies. And why? Can't they just leave our family alone?"

Marinette pulled out her phone to search the internet and see where those rumours were coming from, while Gabriel had lifted Nathalie up from the tiled floor and held her close, because she could barely stand on her feet.

"Oh my", she said thoughtfully, "it's everywhere. Have a look"

She showed her phone to Adrien and then to the two adults. The screen showed pictures of them arriving at the Spa after their night in the forest as well as a blurry shot from the outside through the window, when he had hugged her from behind. The last two showed them leaving the hotel hand in hand and kissing in the back of the car.

The article to those pictures read:

Gabriel Agreste: Scandalous affair or secret love?

Gabriel Agreste, world wide known fashion designer and owner of the label Gabriel, has spent an entire weekend with his assistant, Nathalie Sancoeur, at a Spa in the champagne region. Apparently they not only shared a room, but seemed to get intimate with each other too. They even spent a night together alone in a cave in the woods, because they had to seek shelter from the storm that was passing the region on Saturday before noon. Why they didn't return after the strom had passed two hours later stays in the dark, but apparently, the couple found something to keep them busy.

Two ladies, who were also spending their weekend at the freshly renovated hotel, had even been yelled at by the designer, defending the almost ten years younger woman's honour.

How will his son, the teenage model, Adrien Agreste, cope with this situation, so shortly after loosing his mother? And how long has this affair really been going on between them?

There were rumours before and even though they have never been proven, there seemed to be a little truth within!

"No", Nathalie whispered, "no, no,no! How and when did anyb.."

Her words where choked by her sudden, violent coughing. Her chest was heaving up and down convulsively and her lips slowly started to turn blue.

Gabriel was now carrying her back into her room, as it was right behind her and he could quickly lie her down. Marinette opened the door for them and both teenagers then stood there, not knowing what to do.