Part 35 - A Nathalie design

A/N: I start with saying sorry for the actually rather slow updates, I have to admit, that I did write some parts at work, when I had a little spare time, but recently I was working in places where I not only could be seen by my superiors, but also had too constantly keep at my work to do much in between. For those who have the problem, that I get sometimes, not knowing, what to read next, there is a lot of Gabenath in my other story, 'The new guardian' as well. But, as I can imagine, not everyone wanting to read through all 86 chapters, I made a list of the ones that contain the couple!

10;11;12;14;16;17;18;19;23;26;30;31;32;33;34;36;38;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;49;50;53;54; 55;56;57;58;59;64;65;66;70;71;72;73;75;77;79;80;81;

Then I thought: WTF, it's more than half of the story already. And I didn't even add the ones with only a short mentioning. My personal favourite is Chapter 41 because I would love to see Gabriel's face in the end.

But now, back to the story, I hope!!!

Nathalie was still breathing heavily, as she snuggle against his bare chest. Gabriel laid his arm around her and rubbed her upper arm softly while he used the other hand to play with a strand of her loose hair.

"That was so amazing", she enthused and feathered a few kisses on his chest. Then she climbed onto him, to straddle him again and bent down to kiss his lips delicately.

The designer smiled into that kiss, to pull his head back and tell her with a sheepish grin:

"'You', my love, are supposed to take it slow. And 'I' am not twenty anymore. So please, relax!"

The young woman smiled at him.

"I just wanted to enjoy being so close to you a little longer", she pouted. "I may not be able to hold myself back very well, but I am 'not' an animal!"

Gabriel suddenly put his arms around her and rolled them both over, so he was on top of her. Staying so close that there was barely enough space for their lips to not touch, he hoarsely breathed against her skin:

"If you feel me like that, are you really sure, that your animalistic side doesn't triumph over the other?" He then started to kiss the side of her neck and slowly, very slowly his lips moved along her jaw, then down her throat where he lingered for a moment to let his tongue caress the sensible skin above her collar bone.

It didn't take much time until Nathalie started to squirm underneath him. Her breathing grew faster and she closed her eyes, while her fingers found their way around him and to his back, where she dug her nails into his soft skin.

The sudden pain made Gabriel wince, but he also liked the way she hurt him, when she did that. The woman began to smile as she heard him suck in the air violently, continuously kissing his way along her skin, to then cup her left areola with his lips.

She let out a desperate whimper the very moment she felt the man, whose child she was carrying, slowly pulling his head back, while he kept his lips closed tightly around her wart and let it slip out of his mouth even slower.

"G-Gabriel, that's not f-f-fair", she moaned. "God, p-p-please stop t-torturing m-me!"

"Uh-uh", he hummed, to let her know, that he wasn't planning on doing so.

"Fuck", she cried out, while she arched her back to push towards him and wrapped both legs firmly around him.

Gabriel let go of the left breast and turned his attention to the right one, giving it the same treatment.

Feeling the woman's privates constantly rubbing along his manhood, he soon got aroused too, which made the moaning and whimpering woman smirk.

"Oh, my dear, my love, my Nathalie", he groaned, "I have never been as horny as you are able to make me! God, my pretty girl, I want to fuck you over and over again, I want to screw you until you to beg me to stop", he mumbled quickly into her ear.