Part 67 - Future decisions

Gabriel knew, that he couldn't hold back very long, if his wife was tending to him with her mouth and so he quickly grabbed her and flipped her onto her back, and started to unbutton her light summer blouse.

"Your turn, my love", he hummed seductively as he carefully lifted her up, to unhook her bra behind her back. Before he let her back down, he also pulled at her shorts and panties, leaving her completely naked in front of him.

Then he took a spoonful of ice cream and began to circle her nipples with it, seeing both harden immediately. He then drew a line from between her breasts down to her navel, placing a little bit of the sweets inside and continued his way further down. He stopped right before he reached the first couple of hairs, to place the spoon back in the bowl and start to lick along the traces he had left on Nathalie's skin.

With a smirk he noticed her squirming underneath him, as he cupped the left areola with his lips. He turned to the right one, then followed the lane of ice cream in the same order as he placed it.

When he arrived at her intimates and reached for the spoon again, Nathalie stopped him, shouting desperately:

"I know, I started this game, but please stop messing around and just get to it!"

He looked up in shock, to see tears already brimming her eyes, while she was stammering an apology.

"I-I'm so s-s-sorry, I-I didn't mean t-t-to yell at you, I-I.....damn I hate being like this....but I need you now....and I...."

He had propped himself up on his arms and was now hovering above her, smashing his lips onto hers, to make her feel better. He could immediately feel her legs wrap around him, her ladyparts urging against his crotch in a desperate need.

"Oh yes", she moaned the very moment she felt his length rub along her clit, "just....oh God....just...."

Nathalie couldn't wait any longer and reached for his member to guide it into her core.

The designer shook his head to her eagerness but didn't dare to disobey his wife right now. So he quickly pushed his hips forward, making her cry out in bliss, as he entered her deeply.

Hearing her cries getting louder with every single thrust, Gabriel was soon close to his own release and a look at Nathalie's face told him, that so was she. So he quickened his pace, still being careful, to not hurt her by going too strong, as he felt her fingers dig into his upper arms, her nails breaking his skin.

"Fuck Nath!", he yelled, now holding himself up with only one arm, while he used the other to lift her pelvis up and enter her even deeper. He stayed right where he was, only circling his pelvis, feeling her tight walls clench tighter and tighter, "oh yes, Nathalie, I...oh my God!"

They were now both crying out their pleasure, Gabriel felt his release, as he pumped his fluids into her depth, making her release a second time, her lower half convulsively rocking against him.

She was panting heavily, when she finally collapsed back into the cushions, after a last relieving cry.

The grey haired man gazed down at her with concern, because she was still trying to catch her breath after what seemed like an eternity for him.

"Nath? Are you alright?", he questioned softly.

She shook her head vigorously to then utter:

"You....your.....you're still inside.....I.....oh God Gabriel I....."

And then she arched her back again, going through another orgasm to push him off of her right afterwards.

"Sorry", she mumbled a while later, "I just couldn't do that another time. I was so...you were so....", she sighed, "I love you so much. Please don't be mad!"