Part 58 - A reporter in trouble

FaShIoN WoRlD NeWsFlAsH

Written by C.Contard

Audrey and André Bourgeois filing for DIVORCE

After the latest revelation about Audrey Bourgeois, famous fashion critic and director of Style Queen magazine, being unfaithful and having a child with the fashion designer Gabriel Agreste. Was it a coincidence, that she was also the one, who made him the designer, he is today?

Or was this even the payment she received, or should I say conceived?

After the last scandal caused by André Bourgeois, when he revealed his best kept secret about a year ago, his illegitimate daughter Zoe, the couple has just this morning announced, that their marriage has officially come to an end.

How are the two girls dealing with that?

Find out in the next FaShIoN WoRlD NeWsFlAsH

your Carla Contard.

Though the latest article of that despicable woman wasn't about any of them, the teenagers and the adults were sitting together in the living room of the Agreste mansion, discussing, what to do about all of this.

Only yesterday had Adrien received the message from Chloe that asked about the article of Gabriel Agreste being her biological father, to now look at the not surprising, yet devastating news.

Gabriel hadn't said much to all of this over the last hours, but took the word just now.

"I would like to get that bitch into my hands and....", he inhaled deeply, "well I'd rather not say, what I would like to do to her neck. But something has to be done. André won't answer my calls and I didn't even dare to speak with Audrey. Adrien?", he addressed his son.

"Yes father?"

"Would you be so kind, to send a message to Chloe and ask her to make André answer his phone? Maybe I can explain, that neither of us can really remember that night and that he was the one screwing around at the time, which probably brought his wife to the idea of luring me and Emilie into that threesome!", the designer pleaded.

"Maybe I should message Chloe exactly that and she can show him!", the model replied with a bitter chuckle.

"If you think so, you've known her all your life, I just trust you with that", Gabriel agreed hesitantly.

Adrien nodded and stood up, to bent down and peck Marinette's lips, before he went to get his phone out of his room and contact his childhood friend.

The other three watched him leave, to then wait for Gabriel to continue, when a static noise came from the baby monitor, that stood right in front of Nathalie, followed by the sounds of Hélène, not really crying yet, but about to begin.