Grandparents

A/N: I know, this story is supposed to be finished already, but I have been verbally attacked lately and I just needed a comfort chapter, something, that makes me feel happy again.

They had visited the new family member early in the morning, just the two of them and were now returning to the Agreste mansion, to pick up their youngest son, who had insisted on staying with his aunt Colette.

They actually had been glad, that he did, because after hearing about the little Valentine being born, their night had turned into a rather passionate one. Feeling the urge to spoil his wife, Adrien had made her some tea and a plate with some delicious, little snacks, not overall healthy, but not the junkfood, she had been asking for either. This was fresh, warm and contained a few vegetables, as decoration only, but still.

Marinette beamed at him widely, as she saw the miniature burgers, he had prepared for her to eat, while he was on the phone again, asking Nathalie, how his 'little' sister was doing.

"Nath said, it won't take much longer now!", he told his wife, as he returned to their bedroom. The pregnant woman looked up from her plate, her mouth full and still chewing, quickly taking a large gulp of her tea, so she could speak:

"That's great. Is everything okay so far? Will they do a c-section or go for a natural birth?"

"Natural! Nath said, she is handling the pain really well. And the baby's heartbeat is fine too, so they told her, it would even be better for the both of them like that!"

He looked at the woman in front of him pensively.

"Do you think, after having those two c-sections you can have a normal birth if you want to?", he then asked her.

"I don't know, Adrien. But I am going to ask Edouard in the morning, when we're picking up Hugo. As far as I know, it depends on, how good they did the previous ones and how well my tissue has healed afterwards. I am sure, he can tell me something more precise about that. Or us!", Marinette replied, then reached for another piece of sandwich.

"How are you feeling right now, Bugaboo? I know, I already start to get overprotective again, but I have a couple of weeks to catch up on, so I am just asking you, if you're okay with that!"

"Right now?", she mumbled, then swallowed quickly, "other than being still concerned about Leni and her little girl", she smiled mischievously at him, "and knowing, that we will have the first day off in ages tomorrow, I have that tiny urge, I would like you to tend to!"

He placed himself behind her on the bed, one leg on each side of her, his arms wrapping around her middle, when he started to speak right beside her ear, making her shiver, as he did:

"Well, I would really like to take care of your urges, M'lady, but not until I've gotten an answer to my question. How are you feeling right now? And don't say you're horny, I can tell that!"

"Fine!", Marinette groaned and leaned back against him, "I will tell you, but it is as I already said, the only issue I am struggling with, is the rather strong urge to throw up at the most inconvenient moments and places or situations. Remember that play at Hugo's school two weeks ago?"

He thought for a few seconds, than gasped and let out the air audibly.

"It was you?", he blurted out in shock, "the person who puked into the bowl, they wanted to actually serve the punch in?"

"Well, to my defence, I barely made it that far. I was lucky, the room with the dishes and cups was empty at that moment. I tried not to embarrass our son and Colette by throwing up on the floor in the corridor in front of everyone!"