Part 17 - A bit of family life

"I guess I'll have to accept that answer for now", he sighed and got to his feet. Then he bent down and held out both hands for Nathalie. "May I?"

She took them with a small smile and let him pull her up. Both not wanting to hurt the other they put too much strength into the movement and it ended with the assistant crashing into him, her breasts squeezed between his chest and her body.

"Ouch", she blurted out and pulled a little bit back.

"I am sorry, are you hurt? Where did you get...", he exclaimed with concern to be stopped by the female, saying: "I'm fine. Just crashed into you a little hard."

She giggled nervously. Neither had let go of the other yet.

Gabriel cleared his throat and began: "What would you say to having lunch with Adrien and Marinette? Because they are staying here for the next time."

"Did they have trouble with the girl's parents? I can hardly imagine, they are so nice people", she asked.

"Kind of", and chuckling he told her about their conversation. "Mr. Dupain caught them in a, as they called it, 'not so innocent situation' and doesn't feel good with leaving them alone at home while they'll be gone for the next two weeks, or even shut the door of the room they're in."

"What kind of situation?"

"I didn't ask. But I asked him if we should have this talk, that he said he didn't need. Marinette turned crimson red, but she could at least tell me, that they haven't gotten this far yet. Can you believe that 'Adrien', 'my son', then told me, to the question what if, you know, that in case they would find themselves in this situation they had a box of condoms in each of their rooms! I mean, I am an adult and I'm less well prepared for that than my son", he uttered his voice getting higher and louder as he did.

"Yeah, I know", she said with a mischievous smile. "Neither was I!"

They both blushed and avoided the other's eyes.

"Yes, uhm, I guess we, uhm, were lucky then", he mumbled. "Lunch", he suggested again without waiting for an answer.

Nathalie agreed, glad he didn't start talking about helping her mother to some grandchildren again, and let him pull her out of the room by her hand.

It felt odd to each of them, except Marinette who was used to family meals like that. The other three, who usually ate at different times and in different places, couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the connection they began to feel.

"It's nice to eat together", Nathalie said after the meal. "To bad, it's already over."

But the designer raised his hand to take the word.

"Actually, there will still be some dessert. And if Adrien and Marinette like, we could just stay here for a bit and I don't know, talk?"

The teenagers looked at each other and smiled sheepishly.

"Actually", Adrien began, while he rubbed the back of his neck, "we were just on our way to meet with some friends"

"But why don't you just stay a little longer here and talk?", his girlfriend suggested. "Maybe about loosening up Adrien's schedule a little, so he will have a little more time to himself?"

She gave the adults a wide grin.

"I have an idea about that", Nathalie now said, "but let me discuss that with Mr. Agreste first."

"You are both excused right after dessert, so I can have that conversation with Miss Sancoeur", the designer said with his anger noticeable in his voice.

I will love againOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara