Part 6 - Early morning

The alarm on Nathalie's phone went off at 6 o'clock. But as she tried to reach for it, she couldn't, because Gabriel's arm was still around her waist, holding her in place. She carefully tried lifting it off, without waking him up. But there was no way, she could move his arm. He had somehow placed his hand underneath her, and without his help, she could barely move.

So instead of continuing her attempts to get free, she tried shaking him awake.

"Gabriel", she hissed, "my alarm, it's time to get up!"

"Ugh, just a little longer", he hummed and pulled her closer towards his chest.

"But I would like to take a shower, before we're supposed to meet the instructor and go on that hike, so please, you can sleep a little longer, just let me get up", the young woman begged.

Gabriel opened his eyes a little and started kissing her neck, while he slipped his hand under her top and started to draw little patterns on the skin of her stomach with his fingers.

"Mh, I love the scent of your skin", he mumbled into her ear. "Please stay with me a little longer!"

Nathalie sighed in defeat. "Fine, but let me at least turn the alarm off. And I need that shower, before we go outside!"

He loosened his grip just enough for her to reach the corner of her phone. But she managed to pull it towards her with two fingers and then press the snooze button. Then she let herself fall back onto the mattress, to be pulled back into his embrace at the very second.

He instantly nuzzled his face back into her hair and whispered happily: "Mh, still so good. Why do you smell so good?"

He continued to move his nose through her hair and along her neck, making her giggle.

"Will you please stop tickling me? That's not nice, you are so gonna p-pay f...."

He had stopped his movements and had started to tenderly kiss her skin, caress her shoulder with his tongue.

With a smirk he noticed her sudden silence.

"I somehow get the vibes, that this isn't tickling anymore", he teasingly said. "Would you still like me to stop, or shall I go on?"

Nathalie squeezed her eyes shut and tried her best to hide the trembling of her whole body each time his lips or his tongue touched her bare skin.

"I...", she began, when he pressed his body against hers, tightening his hold around her waist, while he used his other hand, to brush her hair to the side and started sucking on the side of her neck with a tender passion.

Her reaction surprised him, because she suddenly arched her back and pressed her butt against his 'early riser', not even aware, what she was doing to him.

The very aroused man closed his eyes and tried to hold himself back, before he would just try to make her his, without even asking her permission.

"Stop moving, please", he squeezed through gritted teeth, while he tried to pull his hard on back so she wouldn't touch it anymore.

Nathalie froze in the spot. "What is wrong? Are you hurting? Did I do something, I..."

He put a quick kiss onto the back of her neck to stop her.

"Still not hurting, my dear, but I promised you to behave last night, even if you would lie next to me naked, and if you don't stop moving, I can't promise that anymore!", he admitted.

"Oh", was all she replied. Her face was deep red and she was very relieved, that she was facing the wall instead of him. Still a little part of her was curious, what he was talking about. "Okay", she admitted in her thoughts, "not only a small part."