Part 52 - Amélie again

Just as Adrien had transformed into Chat Noir, the little peacock Kwami approached Marinette, before she could turn into Ladybug.

"Miss Marinette", she squealed as quietly as she could. "I have a much better idea, than using your Lucky Charm to bring Miss Nathalie and the baby out of here. Wouldn't creating a Sentimonster make much more sense? If you would unify Tikki and me, you could create a Sentimonster to carry them and whatever 'Lucky Charm' you are gifted will be brought to a different use!"

"Tikki, I think Duusu has a point, don't you agree?", the young guardian asked her own Kwami.

The red, floating creature nodded and enthused:

"She is absolutely right. Maybe you don't need the 'Lucky Charm' at all. You can never be sure, what you get, while you can form a sentimonster just the way you want it to be!"

Marinette nodded reluctantly.

"It's just. I have never done anything like that! What if I do it wrong?"

"You're the guardian, Marinette, I am sure you can do it!", Tikki said encouragingly.

"Wooohooooh!", Duusu exclaimed, "I would have so much fun, if I could transform someone again!"

She then whirled around, soaring in circles around the teenager.

The young woman giggled.

"Fine, I am going to try. Duusu, spread my feathers!"

Tikki giggled.

"You look funny, when you are wearing this and your skin is all blueish!", she mused, "you need to have a name though. Because, if we just call you by your real name, people are gonna know and yeah!"

The girl looked down at herself reluctantly.

"How about, la'Plume Bleue', the 'Blue Feather'? I know, it's almost pathetic, but it's just this once I think, so it will do, right?"

Tikki agreed.

"I love it. Which one will you keep, the English or the French?"

She shrugged.

"Well, we are French, so, la PlumeBleue it is, right? So what do I have to do? How do I make that Sentimonster? And well, what could bring them out of here safely? Tikki, I think I need your help!!!"

But the red Kwami shook her head.

"Just let Duusu guide you. She has had aeons of experience, she'll know, what to do!"

PlumeBleue inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. Speaking to the little peacock in her thoughts, she was surprised to get an answer.

'Why can I hear you, Duusu?'

'Why can you telepathically speak with other humans, when you are transformed? Because it's one of the things I grant you, when you use my miraculous. But don't tell Mr. Gabriel or Miss Nathalie. I usually don't do that. It's a privacy and intimacy thing, most humans are a little peculiar about. They don't react well, knowing, that I can see everything, they are keeping as a secret. But I would never tell'

Now she could hear the little birds enthusiastic squealing inside her head.

And suddenly, she knew, what to do and how she was supposed to do it.

She took a feather out of the fan, that was stuck to her belt, turned it into an Amok and then looked around for an object to put it inside, so she would be able to control the sentimonster.