Part 37 - Confrontation

Nathalie had sent an E-Mail to Mrs. Amélie Graham de Vanily, offering her three different dates and times to choose for having a video conference with Mr. Gabriel Agreste, according their previous encounters and the resulting consequences.

She hadn't put a request or even asked friendly. She had just ordered her, in the name of Gabriel, to confirm one of the suggested appointments.

Of course Amélie called only a couple of hours later to tell her, that she wasn't a dog, that can be called in just like that.

But the assistant just told her, that she only did, what she was told to do.

The furious woman yelled all kinds of insults towards Nathalie before she noticed, that the stubbornness of that woman wasn't easy to overcome and agreed to the appointment on the very same Saturday.

Gabriel, who had been sitting beside her, and had listened to the vicious female's ranting, smirked at his loved one and pecked her cheek.

"That was brilliant, my dear. I already thought, she would get a heart attack and go directly to hell, the way she was screaming", he told her with some admiration.

Then he knelt down in front of her, cupping her growing baby bump and spoke calmly to it:

"Did you hear your mummy? You can be really proud of her for standing up against women such as your big brother's evil aunt Amélie. And you know what? She once was a beautiful supervillain, just like the once in the fairy tales. But she never was evil, she only did this for her loved one."

He now lifted up Nathalie's wide shirt to place a delicate kiss on her belly. His child instantly reciprocated his affection and pushed against his lips.

Both chuckled with awe to their child's reaction.

"You're really sweet, you know?", the young woman told him softly and gazed down at him tenderly.

Gabriel straightened himself and pecked her lips.

"Only thanks to you, my love! If I had not fallen in love with you, I probably would've never considered to stop being a villain. Even though it took me quite some time to admit even to myself, how much I love you, Nathalie!", he deeply looked in to her eyes, when he told her that, making her heart melt.

"I want you so much right now!", she whispered seductively into his ear, as she laid her arms around his torso and pulled him in.

"Oh yeah? Wouldn't you find that a little inappropriate, considering I am your boss, Miss Sancoeur?", he playfully replied.

Nathalie scoffed.

"Considering, that my 'boss' already got me pregnant, I would say, that it's fucking appropriate, that he tends to my very needs, wouldn't you think so?"

Raising his brows upon her unexpectedly sassy response, he quickly began to smirk. But then he hesitated.

"Are you sure, that we still should do this? I know, I can't hurt the baby, but I don't want to hurt 'you' either. I mean...yesterday... was...well...incredible, but, I still feel...a...little scared. Though I still had a few ideas on how to 'tend to your needs', I had the impression, you wanted to...", the anxious man tried to explain his concerns to his fiancee.

Nathalie didn't answer him. Instead she took him by his hand and dragged him with her towards their, now for quite a while shared, bedroom.

"You had the right impression", she whispered seductively, as she nudged him backwards, making him sit down on the bed to then crawl onto his lap while putting some pressure on his shoulders to make him lay on his back. Shortly before she began to kiss him, she added with a grimace: