Part 9 - A disgusting disgrace

A/N: First things first, in some fiction, somebody said, Duusu was male, because the females aren't that colourful, but... here is my proof:

Pic is a screenshot from Netflix

Pic is a screenshot from Netflix. Now just enjoy the story

Nathalie and Gabriel checked out of their room early in the morning and were soon seated in the back of the car to return to Paris. The Gorilla made a grunting noise every now and then, when he looked into the mirror and saw them kissing or doing anything sweet. Obviously Grunting wasn't only his sign of disapproval, but as well his sound for "Awww"

The designer sighed deeply and gazed outside, apparently lost in thoughts.

"What is it? Something bothering you, other than me?", the woman with the pink strand in her fringe jokingly asked.

Gabriel turned his head towards her and smiled lovingly. He took her hand into his and explained:

"I was wondering about a few things, that's all. First, should we tell Adrien or let him find out on his own, second as soon as he knows, will you be okay with making us official? And last, your bedroom or my bedroom tonight?"

Nathalie gasped at all the things he was considering right now, so she answered the easiest first: "My bedroom, because nobody comes in to clean or get the laundry, or bring fresh clothes, so no matter if anyone will find out at some point."

The famous designer hugged and kissed her, then hummed into her ear:

"I love how pragmatic and organized you are and how fast you can plan things like that. I wished, we were already at home and I could help you carrying your luggage into your room, because it's too much for you to do that on your own, as you are still recovering from your severe dizzy spells and coughing fits." He winked with one eye and pulled her into another passionate kiss, that soon turned into a heated almost make out session.

Luckily their driver made another weird sound, that made the woman giggle and break that prolonged kiss.

"What about Adrien?", Gabriel questioned once more.

"Hm, difficult, though it would be kind of funny, to let him find out on his own, I am sure, Miss Dupain-Cheng can tell by the first look and will probably inform him!", she told him with a grin. "Like father, like son!"

"What do you mean with that?" he seemed really oblivious to what she was pointing at.

"Really? You do't know, what I am talking about? You not noticing my feelings over all those years? Though you saw me every day, talked to me every day, had a magical jewel, that made you to some kind of super antenna for every bad emotion in the whole goddamn city? I know, you respected my privacy, but seriously? even Adrien noticed it! And he has been with his beloved Ladybug every day. She sat right behind him in class and neither of them noticed. They were both in love with each other, only Adrien had fallen for the heroine first and Marinette had fallen for her kind and caring classmate before she could fall for the always flirty hero!", she eventually, after all this time just blurted everything out.