The Biggest Surprise

When they woke up in the morning, they were puzzled for a moment, as they hadn't thought to sleep for that long and somebody furiously hammering on the door to Hélène's bedroom and wake them up.

"Holy shit, what are you trying to do? Wake up the dead?", Leni shouted as she wiggled her body out of Nick's grasp and slowly walked towards the noise.

Opening the door just a tiny bit, so nobody would figure, that she was completely naked, she looked directly into her brothers' and her nephew's faces.

"We're so sorry, napkin", Marcel hissed, "b-but we can't find Nick anywhere. I'm afraid, he took off. It seems as if he after all got cold feet and ran away from all the responsibility!"

The other two young men nodded with a sad expression.

"You are three still drunken idiots!", Hélène ranted, "Nick is here with me and he has been since he eventually managed to escape all of you. Respect, by the way, Lou! He said, you were able to hold your liquor the longest and really gave him some trouble. But now, off with you! I have to get ready for my wedding! I'll send Nick over, as soon as I am certain, he is sober enough to drive!"

The males looked at her in shock, but knowing the young woman's temper very well, they didn't even try to disobey and quickly rushed down the stairs and through the entrance door into the yard, to get back into the car and to Marc's apartment.

Groaning the young woman, who was supposed to get married today, went back to her bed and poked two fingers into her fiance's cheek, calling out:

"Wake up, Nick, we overslept and need to hurry now!"

With a grunt, the man opened his eyes, stared at the female before him, who was still completely naked, and began to grin.

"You look gorgeous, Leni!", he hummed hoarsely, while grabbing her around the waist and pulling her down on him, so she was soon straddling him.

"Nick!", Hélène squealed, yet she was laughing, "I just told you, that we overslept already! We don't have time for that now! The boys were here a minute ago and wanted to tell me, that you had run off with cold feet. So I had to inform them, that you spent the night here with me!"

Now Nicolas chuckled and hugged her even tighter, kissing her on the lips, as he did, then asked:

"What time is it? Maybe we can share at least some time under the shower?"

Feeling her ladyparts ache from just the thought, the woman began to smirk and whispered:

"Well, I wanted to take a bath and groom myself a little bit, but maybe, you would join me and help me shave?"

Seeing the man, she was about to marry, stare at her with wide eyes and open mouthed, she beamed even wider and climbed off of him, holding out her hands.

"Hurry I need to get ready for Marinette and dad to help me into the dress! They kept it simple, like I asked them to, yet I still need both their help to get inside and keep it in place until it's closed!", she whined and Nick jumped to his feet immediately, to follow her into the bathroom.

It was almost an hour later, when the young couple left their room together, the woman to go downstairs into her father's and sister in law's office, the man, to get back to his soon to be brother in law's apartment, to get dressed into his tuxedo, which he had placed there.

Both were smiling blissfully, as they kissed goodbye and parted their ways.

"Good morning!", Hélène greeted happily, then frowned as she saw the designers' faces, "what's wrong? Rough night? Were the babies difficult?"