Part 75 - I will love again

A/N: Final chapter! Thank you for all the support and comments, some of them really saved my day sometimes.

Time passed faster than they were expecting and soon it was time for Valentine's day again. Having barely four weeks left until the twins were due, Nathalie, who had been put back on bed rest right after new years eve, still wasn't allowed to get up.

This time the doctor was really concerned, because both babies seemed to be under supplied and weren't growing anymore. So he was really urging Nathalie, to swallow her pride and have an early c-section this time.

Gabriel was holding his crying wife in his arms and tried to sooth her:

"I know, that you wanted to have them in a natural birth too, but if they're not getting the nourishment they need anymore, it really is necessary!"

They were sitting in the doctor's office right now, one of the few things, Nathalie was allowed to get up for.

The pregnant woman blew her nose.

"Why can't we just go for an induced labour? I mean, they are not in distress right now, are they?", she asked hesitantly.

The doctor sighed deeply.

"You are a very stubborn woman! But alright, I want you to go home, have a good night sleep and move as much as you like, maybe you can even start labour like that. But if not, you'll have to be here tomorrow morning at eight, to get the suppository, that will hopefully start the contractions."

He smiled at her relieved expression and added with a wink:

"If you can manage, sometimes having sexual intercourse can get the labour started!"

Now the couple blushed, but the blissful grin on the otherwise desperate looking woman's face, told him, that he had hit a nerve.

The moment they arrived at home, Nathalie beamed at Gabriel widely.

"You know", she whispered into his ear seductively, "I thought we would have to wait yet another eternity to do that again, but if we can combine the necessary with the pleasuring, well....."

She smirked mischievously, as she pulled back.

"You know", Marinette's voice said calmy behind them, "there are more people living in this house at the moment, so...."

The young woman gave them a disapproving gaze, but then started to chuckle. She was holding Hélène on her left hip, who was wiggling and fidgeting, trying to get to her mum.

"Mummiiiiieeeeee!", she exclaimed.

The teenager giggled.

"I got a feeling, that she missed you!", she said dryly.

"I missed you too, napkin, but maybe you would like to stay with Marinette and Adrien for a couple of days? Because either way, your brothers will be born tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!", she cooed sweetly to her almost one year old.

"What, really?", the by now almost fifteen weeks pregnant girl blurted out, making Adrien come out of their room and join the little group too.

"What's going on here? I thought, you wanted to lie down a little and get some rest, Marinette!", he asked sternly.

Gabriel cleared his throat.

"Is there something wrong? I mean, if you're not feeling good, we'll find another solution for Hélène!"

He took a concerned look at his son's girlfriend.

But Marinette shook her head vigorously.

"Adrien is just being overprotective again. It's getting worse with every little inch my belly grows!", she lamented.