Part 60 - A little family vacation

Soon more weeks had passed yet none of them had really remembered, that Gabriel had made reservations for not only him and Nathalie, but also for Marinette an Adrien. Since Nathalie had begun, to pump some of her milk into a bottle regularly, so somebody else would be able to feet her, while she was doing some of her assistant work, on which she insisted.

Then there was one day every week, that Gabriel had simply ordered her to take some hours to just rest and not care for anything. Most of the time, Marinette was more than happy, to take care of the little sunshine, as she had started to call her lately. On these days, he spent those hours together with her.

During the very few days, on which the girl couldn't babysit, he did it himself. Adrien offered his help too, but he was to anxious to look after his little sister on his own. As long as his girlfriend was with him, he was doing very well and was rather certain in his actions. But as soon as someone left him alone with her, he became stiff and barely dared to move.

And of course Hélène reacted to this promptly and started to fuzz and shortly after that to cry. The whole thing was totally odd, as the little girl really loved being with her brother and always greeted him with her toothless wide grin. She was even making more noises with him than with Marinette sometimes.

He used to tease the young woman with that, telling her, she was speaking so much and so fast, that his poor little sister could barely utter out a word.

Marinette then slapped his arm and Hélène laughed and squealed in a high pitched tone. Though she still couldn't see very well, her sight had gotten that good, that she could see movements and light and the colour red. So the most she squeaked, when Ladybug swung past her and had the same voice as the woman, she had loved before she could even see her by simply hearing that kind and loving voice.

Though Nathalie really enjoyed her alone time with Gabriel and even the times, when she was on her own, she still liked to spent all of her time with her precious daughter more than anything. But she knew, that Gabriel was right about this and she needed that time for herself too.

Right now she was standing in front of her closet, the one that was Emilie's before and had not the slightest idea, what she should pack into her suitcase. So she just kept staring, until her husband approached her and while laying his arms around her waist from behind, kissed the side of her neck and hummed contently:

"What's wrong, my love? Something bothering you?"

She slowly turned around in his arms and wrapped hers around him too. Pecking his lips tenderly, the young woman shrugged, before she answered.

"It's just.....I can't decide......what to pack. I......still have only a few things.......I already fit into again..........and well......I don't want to embarrass you or Adrien and Marinette and least our little sleeping beauty over there!"

Gabriel took a short glimpse towards his daughter, who was lying on her left side, her small comforting blanket as usual in her tiny hand and was sleeping peacefully.

He chuckled.

"She still does that every time. And people say, that babies can't turn over that early. Each time someone places that stubborn, little lady on her back, she makes it to her side or even her belly. Incroyable!", Gabriel enthused silently. Then he focused back on his wife. "If I had to decide, my dear, I would suggest, you just bring the clothes you need for the ride there and back. The rest of the time, I wouldn't mind, if you wore just your soft, warm and always so nicely and seductively smelling skin", he breathed into her ear.

A shiver ran over the woman's body as he did and she tightened her grip instantly. Then she gazed up at him and replied softly:

"You know, that we're not going there alone, right? And that our baby will be sleeping in the room with us!"