Part 70 - Christmas dinner

Their summer vacation had passed incredibly fast. While Nathalie stayed in the shade of an umbrella, Adrien and Marinette were swimming and building sand castles for Hélène, after the teenage girl had covered the baby in that much sunscreen, that she looked as if she had fallen into a bucket of milk. But she seemed to enjoy being all slippy and that none of them could take a firm hold of her, when she was freshly bathed in that UV protection.

So Marinette and Adrien had to wait until all the lotion had been soaked into the skin before they could even dare to take her into the ocean. Here in the south of France, on the private beach of their Hotel, they could enjoy the summer without being molested by any paparazzi at all, because they couldn't even get there. And as long, as nobody knew, they were here, there weren't any attempts to take picture from a boat or a ship either.

Around noon, Gabriel and Nathalie returned to the hotel with Hélène, to breastfeed her and have some lunch, while the teenagers enjoyed the time at the beach with a little more privacy.

For now, as the pregnancy hadn't progressed that much and Nathalie kept to a couple of foods, that didn't make her sick all the day, she had just the daily puking in the mornings left and felt mostly fine for the rest of the day. And with Marinette being totally crazy for their daughter, they could spend some alone time with each other and enjoy, well it kinda was their first real honeymoon.

But the two weeks were over so quickly, as were the remaining five weeks of their summer vacation, before they began their last year of school. They had celebrated Marinette's seventeenth birthday with a surprise candlelight dinner and a walk along the Seine, to then make love on the girl's balcony for hours, not even thinking about anyone being able to see or hear them.

School was really challenging and they spent most of their autumn vacation studying. Nathalie had been put on bed rest, after a couple of light contractions, but nothing serious, it was just a precaution this time.

She hated it anyway and was complaining, that she really needed to get up and get moving again, because she already had the same weight she had, shortly before Hélène was born.

Gabriel just kissed her softly each time she said that and whispered into her ear:

"Well, you were underweight, when you got pregnant, you were still too thin, when you gave birth to the little sunshine and you were breastfeeding her while you were already pregnant again. You only quit six weeks ago and I am glad, that you are gaining a little more weight this time. You look incredibly beautiful, my love!"

But his wife usually scoffed and objected:

"I don't. I don't feel like it and I don't look like it. I feel fat and ugly and my cleavage and neck are covered with zits. Luckily my back is so covered with scars, that they don't get through there too!", she lamented moodily.

"Oh come here, my love. Just let me hug you. Would you like a little massage? Or is there anything else I can do for you? Maybe....mh.....let me see.....", he started kissing her neck very gently, but was quickly pushed back.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You know very well. that I am not allowed to do anything like that. Do you think it's funny to get me all worked up to then be forced to stop, because well, I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT!", Nathalie was screaming at him now.

Then she saw the guilty expression on his face and immediately went silent.

"Oh no, honey, I am so sorry. Please don't be angry on me. I don't know what's happening to me, when I get like this, I....", she explained quickly, before she started sobbing uncontrollably.

And just like each time, he didn't know, how to calm her down, he just kissed her. Very tenderly and very softly.

"Just relax, my dear. I don't mind, if you yell at me and scold me, as long as you and our little boys are alright. How are they by the way? Are they kicking much already?", Gabriel asked her very calmly.