Part 65 - Back Home

Nathalie and Gabriel somehow managed to get out of the shower and really spent the afternoon with their little girl in the outside swimming pool. After fuzzing over being covered in sunscreen all over her body, Hélène seemed to really have fun in the cool water, despite just being used to warm bathing temperatures.

After Marinette had offered, that she and Adrien wouldn't mind taking care of the little baby for another night, whispering to Nathalie, that it was 'that' time of the month anyway,
So they had yet another night on their own and after the night before they just kept the remaining condoms in the box.

It was only a week later, when Nathalie entered the office with a smile.

"Period", she just said.

Gabriel turned towards her, looking puzzled.

"I'm sorry love, but I have no idea, what you said before, I just heard you finishing with: 'period'!"

Now Nathalie giggled.

"I didn't say anything before that. I was simply informing you, that I just noticed, I am having mine, so we were lucky, when we didn't remember to use any kind of protection this time!"

Her cheeks were dark red, while she told him about that, as she still didn't like to talk about things like that.

"Oh", was all he said.

"You sound as if you were disappointed instead of relieved", Nathalie carefully stated.

Gabriel chuckled and walked towards her, to kiss her lips tenderly.

"Maybe a little. But we can still try again in about two weeks, right? I'm just teasing you, Nath. I told you, when ever you're ready, I am. So, back to the condoms it is, right?", he asked.

Nathalie shrugged.

"Maybe we just take the risk and..... well....que sera sera", she mumbled.

"Mh", he hummed into her neck, "I like that!"

The young woman giggled. Yet at the same time pushed against him to entangle him into a passionate kiss.

The sudden crying of their baby interrupted them.

"Let me please!", Gabriel suggested.

Nathalie nodded.

"That's a good idea. I just pumped a fresh bottle of milk and it should still be warm. She will be quite surprised though, if you come and get her in broad daylight", she said laughing.

Her husband smirked.

"Want to come and look at her face?"

Nathalie nodded with a giggle and together they walked to their bedroom, where Hélène had been sleeping.

"Hello my little princess!", Gabriel cooed, "what made you cry, little sweetheart?"

And indeed, the little girl seemed to be so surprised that she immediately stopped crying and looked at her father.

The designer lifted her up to his chest and grimaced.

"Ooh, now I know, what woke you up. Aren't you a little smelly girl?", he said sweetly.

Nathalie went into the room, questioning:

"Do you want my help?"

Despite still not looking happy, Gabriel waved her off.

"I think I can handle that little bit of....
okay.....that not so little bit of....poo...my dear!", he uttered.

"If you say so", she smirked, "I'll just leave the two of you on your own then."