Epilogue

"Mum! The twins won't leave me alone! Can you please tell them, that they can't come into my room, when I'm with my friends!"

The twelve years old Hélène was desperate. Living in a house, with two eleven years old twin brothers and an eight year old, way too nosy sister, wasn't easy at all. Luckily Emma, her nine year old niece and her nephew Louis, who was almost as old as the twins, were coming over later. Like that she wouldn't have to bother about any of her younger siblings, because, if those two would be here, her half brother, who owned a huge company by now, that was producing toys, and his wife would be here too.

Marinette was her most favourite grown up and was pregnant with her second son, though Hélène still couldn't believe, that they really wanted to call the poor baby Hugo! Despite the bad taste in names, Marinette always had her back and was on her side, when it came to any arguments. And for some reason, her parents listened to her. More than they did to Adrien, or her other half siblings, Felix and Chloe. Felix was bearable, so was Chloe by now, since she had been knocked up by her boyfriend Kim and had married him. Their eldest was two years old now and their second was about half a year old.

"MUM!", she screamed again, because one of her brothers had began to play pranks on her best friend and secret crush.

Nathalie sighed and smiled knowingly at Gabriel, as she handed him their six weeks old surprise, Colette, and went down the hallway, to chase the boys out of the room.

On her way she almost crashed into Michelle, her eight years old daughter, who was complaining about the twins and their behaviour too.

The now middle aged woman sighed again deeply, as she yelled her sons' names:

"Marcel! Maurice! Get out of your sister's room and back into your own. I thought I told you both, that you were to stay in there, until you have caught up on your school work, that you told me, you did last week. If I will get another call from your teacher about that, you'll be grounded for the next two weeks. And I know, that it's spring break and I am just punishing myself with keeping you inside the house for so long!"

The boys let their heads hang low, as they walked passed their mother, both mumbling a:

"Okay, mum, sorry!"

Nathalie looked at them sternly.

"You should go and apologize to Hélène and Antoinette too. And to Michelle of course, whatever you did to her again. And please, try to cause less trouble later, when Adrien and Marinette come over. Marinette hasn't been feeling well lately and she shouldn't get stressed out too much, okay?"

"Yes, mum!", the twins said sheepishly.

The exhausted mother gave them a loving smile.

"Can I get a kiss?"

"Ew, mum, we are way too old for that!", Maurice exclaimed.

"Oh come on, just a little peck on the cheek. Or I will haunt you for the rest of the week, to kiss you both on the mouth in front of your school and all your friends!"

Now the boys gasped.

"You wouldn't do that to us, you are our mother!", Marcel tried to make her feel guilty.

"You know very well, that I would and now I want a kiss from my baby boys!"

"Mum!"

"Baby boys!", Hélène, Antoinette and Michelle shouted in unison and broke into a guffaw.

The twins were about to attack the girls, but Nathalie stopped them.

"You! Both! Back to your room and I still want that kiss! And if you all won't stop laughing, I'll demand one from each of you!", she then scolded the three girls who immediately fled into their own rooms.