Part 30 - Do it the right way!

Both being very exhausted they were falling asleep quickly, Gabriel spooning his loved one, his left hand caressing her belly. They woke up to the alarm, Nathalie had set just in case, at half past seven PM.

"Now we should really hurry up", Nathalie said and stretched yawning, making the towel, that had still been covering her a little, fall off completely,

"Hm, when I look at you like this, I am thinking of different things I could eat", the man purred seductively into her ear. He then kissed her skin right underneath and along her neck to her shoulder. The woman's back arched immediately and she pushed against him, though she began to rant:

"Stop that. That's really mean, I just told you, I can't get this under control and we have to be in the dining room in half an hour, so please..."

Gabriel chuckled as he bent over her and kissed her lips.

"I'm sorry, it was just so tempting, when that towel slipped down and I could see your beautiful, naked body."

Now Nathalie scoffed.

"I have seen pictures of my back, Gabriel, there's nothing beautiful left to look at and well, not even my legs and my stomach are free from the.....beloved memories of my past"

"I don't see those scars, when I look at you my dear. I only see your beauty and I only feel the softness of your skin", the compassionate man whispered as he began to kiss along her back.

"Oh Gabriel please stop doing that, I....you shouldn't.....that feels so good.....I....STOP IT!", she had almost given in, before she shouted those last words at him. "I really need to go and get dressed. Can I please have my towel, so I can at least try to get to my clothes halfway decent?"

"I'm sorry, love, I just go and get you what you need, alright? Or would you rather...come here..."

He wrapped the towel around the young woman and was about to lift her up again.

"I can just walk, Gabriel, I am not sick, I am just...", she began but he was faster and he finished the sentence for her:

"...pregnant I know. But you've been through a lot lately, and you have no shoes and the floor is really cold, so..."

"Fine", she groaned and held out her arms.

He picked her up and held her close, to take her back to her room, where he sat the adorable woman down at her own bed.

Nathalie, who had wrapped her arms around his neck, held on to him a little longer and kissed him passionately.

"I love you so much", she whispered, before she let go of him.

"I love you too. I'll be back in a few minutes, so we can go downstairs together, okay?"

The assistant just nodded. Then started to search her closet for some clothes that still fit her, without shouting out 'I'm pregnant' to the world.

It was already a quarter past eight, when Adrien and Marinette eventually arrived at the table. Both panting and with reddened cheeks.

"Sorry for being late, father, Nathalie.", Adrien blurted out, before he had even sat down.

"Yeah, so sorry, G-G-Gabriel, N-Nathalie, w-we just had to finish s-something!", Marinette exclaimed. her words though made the young man blush even more. Gabriel watched them sternly, while Nathalie couldn't hide her smirk.

"Well, that must have been something rather important, if it kept you busy for so long", she teasingly told the young couple.

Now it was Adrien who stuttered: "I-Important, y-y-yes, uhm, v-very!"